Installtion

• Hey Guys

i´m new here and wanna start some new Rom Experience. First i downloaded the Playernet stuff and after that Arcadia Runes, BUT while installing the game it stops after 3% with following Error. Beware of German Language ^^

System is Win 10 so what Shall i do now

Any help is welcome

• Download freezes my Computer all the time... Is there any possibility to change that? This happens with EVERY Download i have done yet. So if that happens all the the Time i guess there is no Possibility to play that game?
    Other Clients start up with no problem after the freezing... (Off.icial Runes for Example)

• Hello. I have the same problem. I can not install the game. When turned install I get an error message. You can not delete the file insomania 2081622 file does not exist. Install button changes the play when you press it gets an error message.

sorry for my bad english

• While downloading the app and game and when you are installing it, it would be advicable to turn of your anti-virus program because it also can interfere with the download. (I'm speaking of my own experience :( )

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)