Good links and info for warden/scout?

• The good thing about this game is the dual class system.

The bad thing about this game is the dual class system ..!

Really torn between scout/warden and warden/scout, and I'm hoping there's a warden/scout out there that can give me as much awesome info as Calo in this thread > Good links and info for scout/warden and warden/scout?

I'm after pretty much everything and have copied and pasted the question from the above. The below is only for the warden/scout if anybody knows:

I'm still undecided which class to play and fairly equal on the
    scout/warden and warden/scout (I love this dual class thing!) I'm
    finding it a little difficult finding good, up to date information for
    the two classes. I'm a complete NEWB so I'm looking for updated
    information on everything, eg:

- weapon (type, whether to tier or stat, what runes, etc). I think I should get a high tiered bow and a statted 1h sword, right?

- equipment (what stats, runes) - for the rogue, I'd say dexterity, for the warden probably strength, but the scout/warden?

- what buffs to use (this is very new to me) - I've seen different foods, potions, recipes, and don't know what to use.

- what skills are best to combine with different combats, and can they be grouped together into one click/macro

- are there any item set skills that I should get, and, do they ever sell on the auction house?

- anything important I missed?

Some of you are probably rolling your eyes, and I'm sorry. I could go to
    the original servers and learn, but I much prefer it here as questing
    is much easier and other benefits.

I really look forward to any comments.

• Yes, I like this class, going to stick with it :)

Now, as I'm learning about all these buffs from that other thread and what else is available, when I get to a boss it seems I've got a million things I need to click before I attack. Is there any way to speed up this process so they don't run out by the time I get to the end?

I can also see other buffs I want to use at some point.

Current buffs (in order of use based on time of buff expiration):
    - Magic Tamborine
    - Heart of the Oak
    - Caviar Sandwich
    - Power of the Oak
    - Morale Boost
    - Savage Power
    - Explosion of Power

And to add in:
    - Magic lute - QUESTION: can you use more than one instrument at the same time?
    - Tranquility powder
    - Strong stimulant
    - Extinction potion
    - Anything else???!!

The warden has a lot of damage and preventative skills, too.

By the time I get to the last buff, the first few may expire 8|

How can the warden offset the hp loss from blood arrow? I would think that could be a healer's job in a party, but what about solo? There are some drinks I get from the goblin mines but they have a cooldown.

I have many warden-scout questions lol!! :cursing:

All these buffs and trying to click them really quick and get it right is blowing my brain out of my ears. Funny to do, though.

Yes, any suggestions and what order to use, etc, will be fully appreciated. It's quite a versatile class.

• ive sended you a link with a big guide about it... i think Calo and me will doing some Class Guides in the near Future

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• That's a great guide. I've read so much and have the issue whether it's current or not, and it's good to have a recommended link from someone who knows.

I have just a couple of questions I can't really find answers to.

1. What's the difference between pdam and patk, as I've been going for pdam because it's on the weapons.
    2. Does wd/s use a bow or xbow. Each has advantages.
    3. Should the (x)bow be statted or tiered.
    4. I'd really like to try siege and joined a guild, but it's rare if anyone's online. Can I join two guilds? May also help trying to get these skills on the items from places.
    5. I like the warden pet, but there's some other pet I've seen at the drill grounds, and they're not wardens. What the ..?
    6. Off topic, where can I get the xp crafting "Judge set" without having my own cloth maker crafter.

• It appears you join the inactive guild, lostsouls. I would recommend talking to Xibalba or someone in a more populated guild to help you get started here on Arcadia

• Hey we are active its not we decited our live to a game. we got real life stuff to do and I have teached him some stuff already. theres a lot to learn;. havent whent over everything yet

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• That's a great guide. I've read so much and have the issue whether it's current or not, and it's good to have a recommended link from someone who knows.

I dunno what guide you got but *most* are a little out dated from what I have ever seen.

1. What's the difference between pdam and patk, as I've been going for pdam because it's on the weapons.

It will more so depend on your gears and how well they are made and your unbuffed stats. If you are doing lower level content then the pdam is usually better. If you are full endgame stat then pdam might be what you want to use in the highest content too but again depends on your unbuffed stas I would say.

2. Does wd/s use a bow or xbow. Each has advantages.

for me personally with wd/s and w/s I went with the bow because of the values you get on a bow(+all attributes) over xbow(+dex) but xbows are much cheaper than bows.

3. Should the (x)bow be statted or tiered.

In my opinion it should be a stat stick

Screenshots of bow + xbow in their non mod version and also my current stat stick bow

4. I'd really like to try siege and joined a guild, but it's rare if anyone's online. Can I join two guilds? May also help trying to get these skills on the items from places.

You can only be in one guild at a time.

5. I like the warden pet, but there's some other pet I've seen at the drill grounds, and they're not wardens. What the ..?

Wd/s only has its 4 pets Oak walker, Spirit of the Oak, Chiron and Nature Crystal. Maybe you are talking about cenedrils because you don't get any extra pets in drill grounds that I remember.

6. Off topic, where can I get the xp crafting "Judge set" without having my own cloth maker crafter.

Your best bet would be asking for an armorcrafter in /y chat but I see the pieces in the auction house right now... 400 diamonds each piece seems steep to me.

*edit
    If you have more questions I would be happy to answer based on my experience and stuff I know for wd/s or other classes. I played warden, wd/w + wd/s tank/dps for probably 3 ish years before I started playing other classes on Arcadia.

• This is great! What an awesome community!

I'll consider leaving the guild and instead put my efforts into learning the game, do siege etc when I'm more competent and knowledgeable. What a good game this is.

Thanks again everyone for the help and for giving me a push off the starting blocks.