Hot Stew

• Would be great if you edit this Bufffood, so that it gives ALSO magical attack! Ty

It is annoying when hot stew gets rid of your food as a healer or mage but this would be completely useless because magic dps should always be using magic damage food for endgame and hot stew overrides magic dmg food... but that is just my opinion.

• Hi guys,

in my opinion there is no need for that, because there are two mage-buffs ingame, which don´t overwrite each other. The "Essence of Magic" (Mage/Priest) and " Mysterious Grace" (Druid/Warden). As compared to the physical-buffs "Amplified Attack" (Prist) and "Awakening of the Wind" (Druid/Warden) which overwrite each other, so hot stew is some kind of compensation for that.

... if you really wanna give "hot stew" magical attack on plus, you should balance it and also create the possibility for all physical dps to have "Amplified Attack" and "Awakening of the Wind" without overwriting each other.

Sry guys, my first post and I know you don´t like this side of view XD

• "would be completely useless because magic dps should always be using magic damage food for endgame"

not.

Cause in Tikal u are using normally MattFood because you´ll do much more dmg with mattfood.

Well I like Kaly´s idea.

Greetings
    Crysisextreem

• Cause in Tikal u are using normally MattFood because you´ll do much more dmg with mattfood.

Sounds like you are buffing wrong then for sure because magic damage food is much better. If you are "endgame" and magic attack starved there may be a problem with your stating or maybe you are not using things like DL amulet for the m.atk

• To decide if mdmg or matt food is better we would need the deff of the bosses. I tried to look through the database but failed to find values for the custom instances. Does anyone know how high these values are?

For Dalanis Nightmare I noticed that it was completely irrelevant if I had 200 or 300k Matt. Therefore I conclude that the deff must be higher than 1,5kk. But how high would be interesting to know :)

• IMO it's not anyone's business whether ppl use matt or mdmg food. They use what they prefer so Hot Stew giving matt and patt would not be useless cuz ppl would use them.

• IMO starting to change things like that, it´s like opening pandora´s
    box. The next classes will come and also want some changing, if
    something is not fair in their view. That´s what i tried to explain in
    my last post.

Few more examples , knights come an want a
    changing in their basic aggro value, to have the same like champion or
    warden ( even if this one would be justified). champions come an say,
    hmm i would also like to have "amplified attack" without overwriting one
    of my own buffs (i read a threat like this somewhere) ... as i mentioned before pdps come an say, i would like to
    have "awakening of the wind", "Amplified attack" and "hot stew" ... and
    so on.

Please nip it in the but and think outside the box
    There are some things you can have and some you can´t. This is the way the game is,it causes some kind of balancing and makes it exciting.