Allow DN ring quest to be repeatable

• As you know we can only got the DN ring from the quest, but i dont understand the need to limit for only one ring per char ?( . This only force us to make alts to do the quest again. SO it does not solve any problem but annoying player. If there is some intention behind this pls let us know, ty.

• Making an alt to farm them isn't bad... I farmed the 100 mobs in about 30 min so I could pull my 2nd ring.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that completing the quest didnt just take 25 but ate up ALL stabilization stones in your bag when you complete it.

• Ah yes, it's an annoying bug that

Please send a ticket if you encounter this error, in the mean time store them on ah for stupid amounts of dias or mail to an alt while you turn in the quest ;)

• As you know we can only got the DN ring from the quest, but i dont understand the need to limit for only one ring per char ?( . This only force us to make alts to do the quest again. SO it does not solve any problem but annoying player. If there is some intention behind this pls let us know, ty.

Something new in this case ?

Closed the thread.