Suggest new trade for Survival Rune Fragment

• The Survival Rune Fragment is the material you can get in HoS or by trade the Survival Rune to NPC with the 10:30 ratio. Right now because of how hard to get the Survival Core, the Survival Rune Fragment is just like trash item that cant even sell to NPC. I know the Dev want the arcadia stats get harder to get but since those mats is the arcadia unique item too i want to give it some meaning, so i have some suggest for this matter :
    - Allow to trade
    Survival Rune Fragment for survival core,the ratio will be 1:1
    - Allow to trade
    Survival Rune Fragment for badge of trial,the ratio will be 1000:75
    -
    Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for gold,the ratio is 100:1 mil
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for Honor points,the ratio is 100:1000

If anyone have anything you want to suggest for Survival Rune Fragment meaning then lets discuss it here, we can change the ratio for the best too.

• - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for survival core,the ratio will be 1:1
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for badge of trial,the ratio will be 1000:75
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for gold,the ratio is 100:1 mil
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for Honor points,the ratio is 100:1000

Better Survival Runes instead of -Fragments. Otherwise you can first exchange them for Fragments, get a lot of TP and gold for it and then exchange them again. This would be a bit of an overkill. Additionally, you can't trade the Runes, so you have to farm yourself and not just buy them in the AH.

As for the ratio, I would not make them 1:1 to survival cores, but 10:1.
    You can get badges for mems, so I don't think you need to get them additionally for survival rune (fragments).
    As for gold: you could add a price to the rune (fragments) to make us able to sell them, if you want. But as you already get gold for the quest, it does not have to be much.
    Honour points: I don't see the connection between survival rune(s) (fragments) and honour points. You already can get them for mems and from guild training ground/pvp/sw etc. If you don't have enough, you can use the repeat ticket from the shop or put an alt into sw to get more honour points.

• We can get rid of the reward of trading from rune to fragment if the trade suggest go through, just plain exchange and the ideal is just to make it not become a trash we throw out but can actually do something so any type of trade is welcome. As i said the material is one of arcadia unique item so we should make it to have some value in game, whatever it is.

• So you want to get rid of the old exchange option and get a different one?

The only thing that has to be done, so it does not get thrown away or wastes space, is to raise the droprate of the survival cores. You get 10-15 survival runes + fragments from some bosses, but in some runs you don't get even one core. If every boss would drop 5 cores, we could actually use some of the runes/fragments.

• No i mean we can keep have both type of trade,from Survival rune to fragment AND from fragment to Core,but it is just plain exchange,not quest so you dont got anything extra from doing it. Iam sure our Dev dont want to mess with HoS anymore so it is a good suggest.

• I still think it is better to exchange the runes (bound) instead of fragments (unbound), if they add exchange options. Main reason for this is the bound/unbound stuff. You should have to farm with the char you want to exchange with and not be able to trade the items to alts/other players to push other chars with it/sell the items.

• I agree that we can make only survival rune can exchange ,for both fragment and core, with the same ratio since both of those thing need nearly the same amount for 1 item.But if the Dev thing those pink stats will be too easy to get then we can suggest use the Fragment to exchange for other thing, like gold honor point or badge

• You need 90 cores and 270 fragments for one stat or around 250 cores/runes for the weapons. Not rly the same ratio you need there and fragments drop alot in ini itself. I think 10 runes for one core is already a good help compared to now.

• One HOS run can get you 42 to 45 rune if you take all, that mean if we use 10 rune for 1 core then 1 run we can have max 4 core per run, that mean 16 runs total for 1 stats if you take all , if we assume it is always 4 men run then it is 64 run for 1 stats, isnt it a bit much ? And if we only want to use it for the arcadia stats then it need to be at reasonable ratio and then it become what the Dev fear, the pink stats become too easy to get, maybe we should let the mats trade for stats like that but suggest some alternative way to spend them

• It would only be a help to get them a bit faster for an ADDITIONAL stat. You farm the ini for the stats anyways, not just for the cores.

• Ofc now you farm the ins just for stats since HoS item have no place now, but that is not the reason we should let it to be get faster. And in here we already got the history of it, the CL got harder when Tikal already release and the core was make this hard to get because of it too. So instead of suggest to make it become like the old days we should try a different approach, let it have another meaning beside that.

• Let me rephrase it:
    A lot of people run hos anyways. When they run it, there are 4 arcadia stats that drop each run (sometimes only 3 when the weapon only has one stat). This is an easy way to get the stats (it is not hard anymore).
    The survival items can be collected to get additional stats, but the cores are hard to get. Sometimes you have runs without any cores, so you need over 100 runs to get your 90 cores.
    If you can get 4.5 cores each run for exchanging runes for cores, you only need 20 runs to get your 90 cores. This is still at least 5 times faster than now to get additional stats.

Additionally you don't even need to get the items as fast as you could get them historically, since you can farm the ini much easier than back then.

• You can only have 4.5 core each run if you can take all the runes in run, and there is more than 1 player in run so in reality the amount of run to get 1 stats is much more than that, beside as you said the stats is already easy to get so the mats dont matter much any more . My ideal is not just focus on the stats but let it use as some currency to ensure both the viable of the ins and the mats in the future too as well as make it more attractive for even ppls that dont need stats there anymore.

• The whole calculation is about the total loot. Or do you think you would get all 4 arcadia stats per run?

And if you can exchange it as currency for other things, you won't need it for extra stats (you get enough in the runs anyways), so it's not that severe to have a 10:1 exchange rate if you want a stat after all.

• Thanks for the suggestion Arthuria, I would be interested in other players comments on this too.

In my opinion HOS HM is too easy and you get 3-4 arcadia stats each run. this mats are a bonus and their value should not be upgradet by any npc or whatever.

• Yes i agree if we can have it as some sort of currency to exchange for other thing then the ratio is good enough, but for that,what do you prefer : gold, badge of trial, phirius shell, honor points, memento or other thing ?
    And MDNCITAJ we know that arcadia stats is easy to get now, but the mats still is an unique item of the server, so it better have some place, or else we need to ask for them to remove that since we cant tell to a new player that we have something other server dont have but it is just trash

• but for that,what do you prefer : gold, badge of trial, phirius shell, honor points, memento or other thing ?

I want skins, because skins > all
    Maybe change them with each patch, like it is supposed to be with the titles.

• Give back survival cores for gold or make something with droprate and how much you get them from each boss, bc 350MS = Core is sick. For 250MS u have 1 proof so its about 11k+ dias for cr ap weapon and random stat is ridiculous. Daily farming hos from about 2 weeks and alot of runes, fragments but only 15-20cores.

• The reason they remove the way to buy cores for gold is that arcadia stats being too easy to get so we cant make that mats being trade for stats easy again, the best solution is using those thing for other thing, maybe make it like phiruis token when you can buy something from NPC using it as currency

• So after all can we agree to let Survival rune fragment trade for gold ? about 100 for 1 mil is good enough.