Mage/Scout

• Hey there its me again.

We all know that some classes have monstrous dmg from normal attacks like w/m , k/m , wd/d(this class is useless but whatever).
    But i see that all forgot about mage/scout combination which allows us to hit 2 times like w/m with shot as magical dmg and here comes a problem, the dmg thats this shot effects are dealing is not even 1/4 of w/m attack effects, thats where comes my sugesstion how about makeing on mage/scout with 60 or 70lv elite (idk this which allows us to fuse 2 skills) makes our Shot skill use 2 arrows instead of one and dmg of this skill is also doubled, this may cause a lot of pain with full backpack of arrows but will make this class more used on inis like tikal when often we need range dps, and make mage more usefull cause as we all know on most sub classes mage dps ends when katalisys goes off.

Hope u will think about it :D

• Well, as you already saw yourself, mage/scout is ranged so the dmg is of course lower.
    How overpovered do you want that combination to get in pvp?

• Well in Burst u do not the dmg of k/m or w/m thats true, but u´ll do a constant and high of dmg when burst is over. (so u can outtrade these classes if bossfight is long).

• I have an idea. How about changing one of the mage/scout elites to Autoshot. So you can get the "white hits" from that shot AND use other skills. That might help balance this combination.. just an idea