About ROM Arcadia/Legacy?

• Hi guys,

I want to join here from other server. I've left the other rom srv because of especially terrible bugs. And i also searched another mmorpgs but, rom is the best i think. i began to search here yesterday. You have really high quality website as it looks. Also looks like you care here well. You know that greedy developers of offic.ial servers(actually no developers) don't care this poor game since long time. And also i was playing this lovely game over 6 years until two weeks. Ok, i'm still searching arcadia server(s) since yesterday because of this.

so, what can you talk about ROM Arcadia/Legacy? Maybe drop rates, item shop, events, if you have bugs that we bored like others anymore, etc.

Note: i don't talk about others servers. i only want to join arcadia and i want to know something.

All the best

• Hey Ainulindale,

since im only playing on Insomnia I am able to give you some informations about this server.
    First of all Insomnia is a Chapter II based server with some modifications like class balancing, instance adjustments (long and exciting boss fights) and bugfixes.
    Max LvL is 55 and all instances up to Hall of Survivors are open.
    As the diamond prices in the AH are very low(3-4k/each) its easy for beginners to start playing here.
    Exp, Tp and Drop rates here are not modified, still sometimes there are some double exp/drop rate events.
    We also have active GMs, and a pretty fast replying support.
    If you have any additional question feel free to PM me.

Izii

• I only play on Paradise so Ill give a little info on that server.
    Our level cap is 102 and there are some custom instances on this server.
    We got Cyclops hm which is level 93 also Hall of survivors hm which is level 100.
    Dalanis Nightmare is a level 100 version of Varanas Nightmare with newer accessory pieces to replace the Hall of Earth ones and the newest instance being Tikal that is level 102.

There is some npc that give some free items every day too that is nice.
    I think the quest exp is 15x and tp is 10x? Could be wrong but you level pretty fast on top of that Npc boost dude that gets you to level 80.

Also the drop rate is nice here too. As for the item shop I made a video on my YouTube skimming through all of the sections of the item shop.
    I got some other videos on YouTube too from runs on Paradise if you have any interest in seeing some of the content.

Must also agree with Izii the Gms are active and the support is pretty fast from my personal experiences. The Gms are pretty responsive with our ideas... I know a few that I had suggested on forum were looked at and actually made happen :D
    If you have any other questions I can answer in PM or here.

• Like Izii I play on Insomnia server. I also played like you a long time on the servers you played at.

Pro points of Insomnia server (Runes of Magic Legacy):

- Fast support
    - Fast fixes (if possible already on same day)
    - Short maintenances (since December didn't see rollbacks or any of that kind)
    - Active GM's and visible in game

Compared to your old server we got:

- The original item shop (no <selfcensored> remake based on webpage that takes 10 mins+ to load)
    - Diamonds in AH
    - Barely to no botters/hackers (or well so far I saw none)
    - Working instances (some with changed and challenging tactics instead of burn)

Events we sometimes have loot drop/xp/tp events (either globally or ini specific).

As for Paradise, I have heard they also got a Cedric npc there (but this may come in future on Insomnia too, idk)

And most of all, the team behind Arcadia seems to actually care about the game and players :D

Kochanie :love:
    Insomnia Server

D 55 / Wd 55
    WINTERFELL GUILD

• Thanks for your help.

what about, is there any difference between Arcadia and Legacy? i mean, do they separate servers?

• Official Post

Greetings,

Welcome to the community Ainulindale!

Arcadia - Paradise and Legacy - Insomnia are two different servers.They both require you to download the dedicated client for them so you will not be able to access both servers with the same client.

Both have great players, so I am certain you will be happy on which ever server you decide to be your new ROM home.

If you have not already, you can download the .PlayerNet App and you will see the two Runes of Magic Client download options in the App.

Return of Pakal is the Lv 102 Server[size=12]Arcadia Legacy is the Lv 55 Server [size=12][color=#ff6600]

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Gameplay