GM runs

• First of all a big thanks to Kratox for taking people through Hos HM today.

I just happen to log in several hours earlier than my normal play time to see the world chat post about a GM run, so I am curious if this is something that is done regularly at that time or was it a once off type thing?

Seemed to me it was a normal type thing, everyone rolled as they should do, no greedy little buggers clicking need on everything, it was nice. Mind you I didn't get anything because it was pretty much all mage loot that dropped but it was cool anyway =)

• everyone rolled as they should do, no greedy little buggers clicking need on everything, it was nice.

Oh.. obviously, you were in the RIGHT party. In my party everyone needed on everything. Not fun, but sure it wasn't a guild run, so i guess players do what they want... 8|

• well the brown from last boss was won with a greed roll for stat, so that says something =)

• Events are usually on the spot decided by GM's. I did an event the other night out of the blue that rewarded some consumables, seems Kratox is trying to steal some of my fans by doing the coolest event!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed it

• So what about the ppls that cant join the event because they dont know when it start to come online? There is no schedule, no note or warning for the GM event. Is it intend to be luck and timezone specific ?

• So what about the ppls that cant join the event because they dont know when it start to come online? There is no schedule, no note or warning for the GM event. Is it intend to be luck and timezone specific ?

since I have started playing on Arcadia the GM events always seem to be at random times w/o any kind of heads up.

• little birdy told me today would have been a good day to wake up early, apparently there were a few GM's doing GM guild runs.
    Sux I have to wake up like 4 hours earlier than normal to be able to get into GM runs =(

• I'll likely organise something for my timezone also, keep an eye out in a couple hours.

Partial reason for on the spots is to ensure people don't prepare alt after alt ready for the runs and we like to reward our dedicated players in game :)

• I'll likely organise something for my timezone also, keep an eye out in a couple hours.

Partial reason for on the spots is to ensure people don't prepare alt after alt ready for the runs and we like to reward our dedicated players in game :)

Sounds like a plan, hope they gave you a list of the guilds that already went today =)

Closed the thread.