I think house rules might need a little adjustment

• Currently #4 has this.

Botting is defined as: Using a thrird party software to alow your character move and functioning automatically.

Maybe it should be more accurately put like this?

Botting is defined as: Using a third party software to allow your character to move and function automatically while you are not at the keyboard, if you are at the keyboard then it is fine.

Does that sound more accurate?

• What we are trying to avoid is players logging on and performing actions while they are not even there, gold botting, item botting etc etc for hours on end.

Players may use a macro to do dailies which is somewhat automated also. Provided they are not afk as performing actions in game without user input for hours is not tolerated.

• What we are trying to avoid is players logging on and performing actions while they are not even there, gold botting, item botting etc etc for hours on end.

Players may use a macro to do dailies which is somewhat automated also. Provided they are not afk as performing actions in game without user input for hours is not tolerated.

Show me a macro (in game function) which targets objects and interacts with them and I will never bring this up again because the simple fact is there is no such in game function. all the characters you see at research daily that deselect the quest NPC when they "click" the bottles are using a third party programme which manipulates the memory for the game to force the character to target the object and then interact with it.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to say how the rules should be I am merely saying call a spade a spade and if that is allowed then say so because as it stands the rules say no to using a third party programme and yet it seems that is infact allowed aslong as you are not AFK.

Closed the thread.