Champion Class [Feedback]

• Regarding Champion/Mage.

The class currently overperforms greatly. However, the onhit procs are a lot of fun and I generally like the change.

I suggest reducing Void Armor damage from 365% to 200%.

In addition I think the debuff -45% atkspeed which is basically applied forever is too strong. This reduces dps of targets by 82%.

Imagine Knight/Priest giving you 1kk HP shield every 10 seconds (different topic) + Champ/Mage.

I suggest the debuff to have an internal cooldowns of 10 seconds or to reduce its value to 25%.

• It seems that the damage calculation for npcs differs quite significantly from the melee formula (or the - % atkspeed has already been nerfed without adjusting the tooltip). I didn't test it extensively, but it seems the 45% result in a ~ 30% reduction of damage output for some skills, others aren't affected at all (perhaps they were magical spells?). Neither are whitehits, but that was to be expected.

Pretty hard to test, since npc skills still have a certain damage range, so skill x doesn't always deal y damage.

In any case, 30% is still quite a lot and I think lowering the reduction to 25% from 45% would be appropriate.

• Can dev clarify how this works for NPC dps?

Regardless, thanks for the quick change:

• Reduced Void Armor damage to 219% from 365%, changed attack speed reduction to have an internal cooldown.