Rogue Class [Feedback]

• New
    • Official Post

It is intended, you shouldn't deal more base damage and more bleed at same time, unless you use Sneak Attack.

Greetings

Yes, but Shadowstab and Blind Spot are similar, why you just cant increase %damage of Shadowstab and damage dealt by bleed and just remove Blint Spot skill at all.

This is not supposed to be a linear choice of player. There are times where bleed is better than dealing more base damage and vice versa, usage is expected to be situational.

Greetings

• Can Soul Storm fear be changed to something else as the fear is kind of annyoing.

Maybe silence or similar ( that also works for custom endgame mobs)

(or just revert it entirely :) )

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Hey!

I have a request for a new approach to S/K and S/P. Both combinations are unplayable; they're not good buffers, nor are they related to tanking instances or DPS. Additionally, it would be nice to give some minor buffs to S/WD and S/W. I think an overall buff of 3-5% to damage would help balance the scout class.

• Hey!

I have a request for a new approach to S/K and S/P. Both combinations are unplayable; they're not good buffers, nor are they related to tanking instances or DPS. Additionally, it would be nice to give some minor buffs to S/WD and S/W. I think an overall buff of 3-5% to damage would help balance the scout class.

You should write this in scout class feedback i think

• About Rogue/Scout Fast Draw changes:

it literally kill the class with katana, since 3s cast time it's too high. My suggestion it revert changes to 12s cooldown time on Fast Draw and decrease cast time for it.

• I think Rogue/Scouts major problem is that it´s very inconsistent and weird to play after the fast draw changes . Mobs need to be perfectly lined up and are split up alot of times, you need to be in a very good position to hit most of the targets which is not always possible, fast draw has a low range, means if the mob is getting pulled somewhere else while your cast is running your dmg will be messed up. Cast time of fast draw is also very high, the mob youre targetting is not allowed to die too fast or it interrupts. Then there is also stuns like soulstorm which is ruining lineup or any other stun which keeps mobs separated. Just too many different factors are deciding how high your damage output will be.

I suggest to make fast draw an aoe where no target is required so it´s not interrupting all the time and it´s just hitting mobs in a radius of 80 how it used to be before it got changed. I would also lower the channel speed to 2-2.5 secs without precision buff so katana players can hit their slice better.

Of course it would be overpowered like this so you also have to nerf something. You could:

-decrease the overall damage of fast draw

-increase the cooldown

-limit the targets

Think this would make the class much more enjoyable.

Greetings