Proposal of changes to some instances.

• Hello everyone,

In this topic I would like to discuss changes to few instances.
    The reason for creating this thread is in general:
    -Finding a guild is problematic
    -almost nobody do them but hey, there are item set skills
    -players are able to get 80lvl with some gear which is enough to solo some instances even on normal, some other ones on easy level.

There was a thread about it but its not really what we players need. We have high focus on endgame while playerbase especially newcomers is ... we all know the truth.

Lets begin then.

Hear of The Ocean:
    Actually there is nothing much to change. We have nice hard mode for it and it can be done solo on Easy/Normal.
    I would recommend to just add Phirius Shell to drop in Normal and Hard Mode (along with Arcadia Coins)

Hall of Survivors:
    Good old HoS. We also have Hard Mode here.
    As for Hard Mode purple stats is a good idea to implement.
    What I would add is also Phirius Shells to drop from Normal.
    Another change is to make this instance doable Solo - why you may ask?
    There is plenty of player without guild and friends but hey... we have free 80lvl and gear.
    Mantarick/Sydaphex and Andaphelmor you can't do on your own. (Unless you mess up game files)
    Maybe we can create some autodetection for it so player can do it alone in Easy/Normal/Hard

Hall of The Demon Lord:
    Just phirius shells from Normal.

Tomb of Seven Heroes:
    Adding Phirius Shell is enough. Small amount from Easy as it is tricky to be done solo.

Raksha Temple:
    Also Phirius Shells but in Diamond mode. This will be fair for everyone.

Grafu Castle:
    Here some longer writing.
    First of all making it doable solo for all modes Easy/Normal/Hard. Yes we can do it solo for all quests except catching Annelia. Second proposal is to add last two bosses to Normal mode. Phirius Shells can be added to Hard Mode.

Sarlo Castle:
    Pretty similar to Grafu, major is to make it doable solo.

The rest of instances I don't know yet.

Here in general are only pros of those changes:

-Players without guild can get considerable Phirius Shells amount as they play
    -They can gear up a little bit by buying items from traders (in Dalanis - Protectors and Endurance they can get from them)
    -Positive impact to player base - opportunity to grow = profit. Possibility for them to create guilds to run some higher instances on easy mode
    -Hall of Survivors Hard, Grafu Castle Hard - adding purple stats and good items (even if they are weaker than Golden Ones) will have positive impact for Market as well - more stuff available

Tricky part is to balance amount of Phirius Shell amount.

Feel free to comment :saint:

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.