Mage/priest and general mage questions

• Hi fellow mages, I am lvl 52/52 mage/priest.

• On another server, best pet for mage was holy fire pet(parrot). What are the best options here and is the holy fire parrot still the best one?

• Could someone provide me with best possible food/potion buffs combo for bosses, because I don't know how potions/foods interact and which one overwrite each other(I just use hero potion and ancient spirit water)?

Best possible buff rotation before a SOLO boss fight? I have a macro which turns in this order:

1. Essence of magic(m/p elite)
    2. Energy Well
    3. Electrostatic charge
    4. Energy Influx
    5. Holy influx(m/p elite)
    6. Intensification
    7. Elemental catalysis

I don't know where exactly to put in ancient spirit water(30sec buff) to lose the least amount of time of most important buffs cause it triggers global cd like everything above.

Is this order correct? I am currently lower lvl so intensification buff adds more to magic dmg than 20% from holy influx. Or should I just follow the order of highest duration to lowest duration buff while keeping elemental catalysis at the end because its the most important one?

Edit: Since I like to minmax I was trying out some macros for ultimative instant combo rotation something like

fireball->phoenix->thunderstorm->static field(only static field triggers global cd) but it seems to me that phoenix is useless to be used in any kind of rotation other than pve ordinary mob clearing alongside other instants? Am I correct?