Aldo magical talisman for mdps to magical dmg instead of firedmg

• Hi,

the new Worldboss Talisman has magical dmg instead of fire dmg. Maybe there is a to big difference between the magical dps talism of aldo and the new worldboss zhargos. If you watch the other items that aldo drop and complain it with Zhargos there is only a little improve like it is everytime when you patch a new ini there is also a little difference between the items. My idea is delete pls the fire dmg on aldo magical talisman and patch instead of the magical dmg but make it less than zhargos 10% more dmg. Its not good that 1 Talisman will give you the same boost like a new weapon. This is to much guys.

best reagrds

Itachi :/

• I completly disagree with this.

Acutally from them Aldo - Talisman just few ppl benefits from the Bonus at all.
    Now there are much more classes which can benefit from this. - And this is more fair tbh. And its more needed rn. When Aldo was released there was not much classes which could use this Talisman. And if you think like that we also need to think about the Talisman of Grafu (Annelias Toy - i guess).

Sry this would just push mages more, without new Talisman. It would not be a big improve like it should be.

Gold is special and it should be like that.

Greetings

• I agree with Cosmo completly because of the same reasons. Also please keep in mind that "10% more damage" would be the new wb talisman at t11 :D

No offense but this would just benefit the players that can't kill the new wb and frankly, you woudn't need to, because the aldo talisman would be more than enough. Also Aldo is free loot (cause of Celebria) so it would just be a gift and you wouldn't have to do anything to play a class to its maximum capability.

In addition to that, if memory servers this was suggested many month ago (before we even knew how the new worldboss looks) and the dev's already declined this request.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Changed the title of the thread from “Patch pls aldo magical talisman for mdps to magical dmg instead of firedmg” to “Aldo magical talisman for mdps to magical dmg instead of firedmg”.
  • You missunderstand me Laisha. I mean that they should give less then 10% dmg that the worldbosspart has. someting like 5-7%. Every other of this parts what zarghos drop only are a little bit better then aldos. Why only the mdps talisman should give a big boost like a new weapon ?. the iitems will be to worthy because of that in ah and to wear it. In every ini only parts give a little bost i dont know any patch where was an offhand that boost the dmg like a new weapon of an ini. Maybe another possibility is delete the 10% magical dmg on that part and put a higher fire dmg on it. I only think this item does not match to the usual game and i think cosmo dont want it cause the price of zhargos magical dmg talisman will be less and he doesnt allow me anything. the opinion is not a professionell statemant. so i cant take it seriously. And its not an golden improved gear.

only because smth has a gold coulor its not special. its only the next worldbossitem. its not a golden wing that drop with less than 1% chance. You dont need 10 core for improve it. Thats why the high price was not ok that you put it in ah 200k for a boss that you can farm every 12 hours idn or 24 hours ? I dont know the debuff. And cosmo if you think that there should be smth special on every golden item why dont post smth about the other 3 parts that drop and doesnt have it. they only have a little improve if you complain it to aldo items. Your arguments makes no sense.

• (This will be my last statement to this since I made my opinion clear)

*Irony on* I guess 7% less would be fine, since that would be 0 cause untiered the talisman has only 7%. *Irony off*

Neither can I take yours. From what I read, you just want this change because the class you main (at least if it hasn't changed and is still d/wl) benefits greatly from the new talisman and you don't want to invest either the time to farm it or the money to buy it! Why not change the title as well cause it gives an equal damage boost to some classes (d/wl and s/wl) because it gives you 10% (if doubled) poison damage in the ATS.

Anyway, every side made their point of view clear so, for me, this discussion is over.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• I also said that the other option is to make the item usual to the other is change the magical dmg to fire dmg. my mainclass dont do any firedmg. And if they do smth like 5-7% more dmg instead of fire dmg i still need zhargos talisman.

Ihr solltet auch anderen einfach mal was gönnen und nicht immer nur so toxic sein.

• Aldo shield for healers in t11+20 - ~104k def and 6,2k healing points Price: 250 dias

Phargos shield for healers in t11+20 - ~114k def and 6,9k healing points Price: 50k dias

The most difference is between prices. Is it worth to buy it now?