NPC to sell dirty tiers

• As everyone could notice, game economy is having huge difficulties over the last year. People farming inis can't sell what they get. Stats prices are almost worthless. If you are lucky, all you can sell is a golden pull every 10 days and be thankful.

Tiers sellers market is even worse. Dirty tiers have really low reward for the effort you have to do. Well, that is assuming anyone buy what you farm on the first 30 days. Don't even want to talk about clean prices. They cost the same than the diamonds you need to produce them if you buy puris on weekend offers. Only those who buy charges and puris in happy hour can afford to sell (with low benefit) and sadly, f2p average players can't wait 5-6 weeks to buy big amounts of them to farm the rest of the month. It makes this whole process for new people and those with low income literally impossible.

New people can't gear up because they don't have access to diamonds and that make it impossible for them to buy any puri, charge, extractor, plussing stones or any Item Shop thing they need to upgrade their gear.

My proposal is to add a npc where you can sell your tiers. This npc will return the money spent (so you can farm more) and give you some profit BUT not in real diamonds. It could be a new coin or new diamonds which you can spend on Item Shop like if they were real diamonds but not in auction house, etc.

Few numbers:

Lets take Tier 13 as example of dirty tier.

- Cheapest price in Auction House is around 1300 diamonds.

- In happy hour it costs 894 diamonds. Benefit = 406d

- In weekend offer it costs 960 diamonds. Benefit = 340d

Farming this require 15 to 30 mins (depending how many buffs, potions, speed, experience, transmutor bug, ms lag, fps... and many other factors). I would (for example) sell the tier 13 for 1400 dias or new coins to the npc. This is around 500d max of benefit per tier (a bit less since we need lucky potions and that cost money too xD). If we cap these sales to 3 x t13 per day, farmers could get up to 40-45k dias every month if they farm everyday.

In general, this economy problem affects everyone, not only new people, old players too. They can't sell anything so they can't keep upgrading their gears and they all eventually quit or do long breaks until market return to where it was. Biggest problem is, market didn't return. Usually it takes a few months but this time (since diamonds offers are really terrible), the moments where we sell many things (anniversary, halloween, christmas, etc) don't exist anymore.

This is just a proposition, Idk if is the best or not or even if it will be good for the game but, what im sure is, we need to do something. We can't keep going like this.

Regards, Madoxx.

Approved the thread.
  • This is just a proposition, Idk if is the best or not or even if it will be good for the game but, what im sure is, we need to do something. We can't keep going like this.

I totally aggree with that, that's why I suggested an other idea which could boost the economy for such dirty farmers.

But I doubt, that the AH would be still full of tiers, if you can sell it at a NPC. I would guess, that nobody would sell tiers in AH anymore. (if you cap at 3 x t13 per day, you can also sell with your alt accounts)

Just my thoughts

But something need to be changed

• Yeah. I guess it could be controlled like rofl cores.

Closed the thread.