Guild mechanics

• There is a guild quest mechanic in Runes of Magic.

Unfortunately, it has always been a mechanic that contributed very little to the game. I remember the times when I was playing the global, very often I did not want to go to the instance, I only logged in to do daily missions that are worth nothing in arcadia.

I believe that a certain routine for players will be useful here, that even if you have less time, you do not want to go to the instance, you will log in to do it. And here comes the theme of guild missions.

I propose to do new guild missions, I will not write too much because I do not want to create a long post, if you want help, I will be happy to help you come up with missions. The reward from the mission would be (example name) Guild Crystals, which players would pay to the guild as another resource.

These crystals would be needed for the second mechanic I suggest: Guild Banner is just a picture at the moment. In other games I have find something like it is improved, it gives some bonuses, patt/matt/dmg/hp/deff/mdeff/etc.

Let's do the same on arcadia, guild quests for players, so that they have the motivation to enter the game even for a moment. With their help, an upgradable Guild Banner (here I suggest small amounts of crystals and small point values to upgrade it as often as possible).

I think it would be a nice, fun mechanic, adding something new and refreshing the guild theme (after towers are lvl 10) and increasing cooperation.

In addition, I thought, why not add an option for, for example, a Guild Leader, that he could place such a Banner on the battlefield for 30 seconds (every 5 minutes) and double the bonus from the Banner for this short time.

What do you think about it?

Greetings :)

Approved the thread.

Added the Label Gameplay