Inferno Boss 4 bugfix event

• Please fix Inferno Boss 4. if the eventplayer (usually the tank) doesnt get the 2 Items by the big insects there will be always a chaos. Everything spawn again you cant click the blacksmith nothing works. Please do a insant full reset of the event if the eventplayer who doing the blacksmith dont get the 2 Items by the 2 big insects after everyone in group rolled for the 2 items. than you dont need to wait and there will be no chaos. so much ppl got mad by this not fixed buggy event still 4 years. Sometimes you waste 20 min on this sh... pls fix it. ty

• orbit

Changed the title of the thread from “Inferno Boss 4” to “Inferno Boss 4 bugfix event”.
    • Official Post

Hello,

This is not so really issue according to what you describe. Tactic requires team play to ensure items are received by decided person. Please let me know if you meant something else.

Greetings

• check maybe what i mean what happen if you miss 1 time the event then you understand what i mean. the items doesnt work the big insects doesnt spawn again if you collect 10 items of the little insects and click to the blacksmith its buggy after you miss 1 time.

Closed the thread.