Memory issue?

• I have 32 gigs of ram on a computer i leave on 24/7.

I noticed recently, past week or 2 i'm hitting 90%+ ram usage after running game for a couple of days.

I leave an alt logged in 24/7 in a house. i leave the house a couple times a day.

task manager currently says the game is only using 600 megs but as soon and i close it and wait about 1 min my memory usage drops to normal levels, about 15-20% usage.

The i start game again and in a few days its back to 90%

I only noticed this happening recently, maybe a recent patch has caused this?

• I currently have 4 addons, but they have been there for a while before i had the memory issues.

AutoAcceptInvitations

BuyStack

PetAutoCraft

UltimateMailMod

I can try removing them but 1 of them is the main reason for leaving the char logged in 24/7

• Official Post

Hello,

If you mean PetAutoCraft, it is allowed to be used on Arcadia only while you are actually playing and not being AFK.

About ram usage, many games might cause it after a few days. We fixed a few memory leaks already in past, but there might be indeed a few ones left, which should be fixed too in future. Anyway last patch had nothing related to these. Are you sure it started after it?

Greetings

Closed the thread.