Transmutor Bug

• Dear Player.net-Team,

I'm pretty sure you know the bug where a tierstone gets bugged in the transmuter (grey) during the fusion process.
    Mostly a zone change debuggs the transmutor but sometimes it needs a complete relog.
    This isn't a big issue if you just farm for example ibp for tierstones since you change the zone every 30 sec, but if you wanna farm cards in an easy mode instance and wanna build tierstones meanwhile with the trashitems its a big issue.. You want to do fullruns for cards but can't because of the transmutor. I haven't tested this in the open world but i guess its the same issue there.

I talked allready with Mr. Schrodinger and he told me AU and the transmutor work fine and there is no issue, it must be server related.

Is there any chance to fix this bug in the near future?

Best regards,
    Øffline

• Hey for me the Tier stones just got hide in the transmutor, just click in the for you seeing empty boxes and you will find the bugged tier stone.
    even for me this is always working(don’t forget to deaktivate the tranmutor addon before).

Kind regards.

• Hey for me the Tier stones just got hide in the transmutor, just click in the for you seeing empty boxes and you will find the bugged tier stone.
    even for me this is always working(don’t forget to deaktivate the tranmutor addon before).

Kind regards.

Yes, thats another bug. But thats no issue in my opinion.
    I'm talking about the bug were your tierstone is hardstuck (grey) in your transmutor.

Closed the thread.