• Mag-czarnoksieznik .

Klasa ta potrafi zadawać duże obrażenia gdy jest tylko 1 cel . ma to miejsce ale tylko wtedy gdy stosunkowo szybko naloży na siebie wzmocnienia , ktore sa castowalne . W wielu przypadkach zanim to nastapi bossowi zostaje 50-70% hp . na traszu tez nie jest kolorowo poniewaz ciezko jest zdażyc nalozyc na siebie te wzmocnienia chyba , ze druzyna z ktora sie idzie jest bardzo słaba .

propozycja odnosi sie przyspieszenia w jakikolwiek sposob otrzymania swoich wzmocnien . ( 20 % na wiatr i 20% na ogien )

https://translate.google.pl/?h…20to%20fire)&op=translate

• Honestly I feel like Warlock/Mage is even slower to get going..

You need to cast 4x perception extraction before you can do anything, and with GCD and everything else going on, it really takes a while before you can get going.

But then again, these are utility/support classes and not straight up DPS classes, so they also shouldn't be the ones outdps'ing other classes

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• You need to cast 4x perception extraction before you can do anything, and with GCD and everything else going on, it really takes a while before you can get going.

Just use "Soul Pain" and/or "Heart Collection Strike" . Since these skills don't trigger a gcd and you normally cast Soul Pain with 0.5 its much faster than perception extraction. (It still takes a while but its a lot faster than 4x perception extraction.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• google translate .

maybe people who want to walk with certain combinations of classes have some ambition. people in some classes just get bored in dungeon when they only go there to give a boost to the rest of the team. why upgrade your equipment if you can walk on character connections that only give buffs to the rest of the team? It's nice to have all these characters on the team, but with the 2nd person often getting bored playing them, it's not very important.

• Like said Amzi, there are classes which specialize in buffing/debuffing, which shouldnt take first places in terms of output dmg. I'm also playing often as a p/w, which has some more utilities than other clean dps classes (+%perm patt for all, additional rez, patt buff when there is no other priest-heal and more) and isnt dealing dmg as other pure dps. And for me it should be kept like it is.

If you feel bored as any buffing/debuffing class, try to change with other magic geared ppl in your team. You swap to pure dps and someone other goes on buffer. Thats why upgrading your eq is important - to have a possibility to change roles in teams with others.

Aaand you can always go with team w/o buffers/debuffers :P Its everything depends on your team ;)

• Just use "Soul Pain" and/or "Heart Collection Strike" . Since these skills don't trigger a gcd and you normally cast Soul Pain with 0.5 its much faster than perception extraction. (It still takes a while but its a lot faster than 4x perception extraction.

Greetings.

That is a good point, thanks for the tip! I'll try it out :)

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• "Klątwa Osłabienie" na tym połączeniu postaci mogłaby zadawac obrazenia od żywiołów +/- 3000pkt+0.1x int (troche slabsze od burzy z piorunami) . ta umiejetnosc ma 4 sekundy cd

"Fala nikczemności" rowniez mogla by zadawać obrażenia od żywiołów

"Curse of Weakening" on this character combination could deal elemental damage +/- 3000pt + 0.1x int (a bit weaker than a thunderstorm) . this skill has 4sec CD

The "wave of wickedness" could also deal elemental damage

• Oprócz poprzednich sugestii dodam jeszcze dwie do rozważenia:

- feniks żywiołów w tej kombinacji postaci to umiejętność natychmiastowa

- oczyszczony ogień zadaje obrażenia wszystkim celom na wprost co sekunde (zasięg 150-180)

In addition to the previous suggestions, I add two more to consider:

- Elemental Phoenix on this character combo is an instant ability

- purified fire deals damage to all targets in front of it every 1 second (range 150-180 , permanent buff , reduce mana consumption )

currently this combination is unnecessary. in our guild no one takes her to instances. It's better to take an additional character with a strong aoe . with all other defense reductions available, this combination is unnecessary .

• change of meteor shower does not seem bad but I think you need to work on the name of this skill . meteorite appears to be a large rock , which burns up in the atmosphere . also a more appropriate name for this skill , which inflicts damage from wind and fire seems to be "fire tornado ".

meaningless but logical :P