Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• I came back after 7 years, mostly because of the rework of the card system, and i appreciate the efforts and thoughts the whole team has put into it.

It is a long term challenge but i like it.

But, due to the design of the base game, there are several mobs and cards that are not just hard to get, but almost impossible, and if we imagince we nee like 64 green cards to bring the card to 5 star, it is impossible in a lifetime to achieve.

Some cards, like the event cards, drop maybe once per event, giving the fact you nee 64, and the event happens once per year...64 years ==> not really realistic.

Other mobs, like the Fungi in starting zone, don't even spawn, and not only do you need 64 cards, but also over 600 kills.

While most cards have mobs with regular respawn, some have not.

There are many approchaes to make this a smoother experience.

For seasonal event cards, you could just change rarity so purple for most cards.

For ingame/zone event cards, you could adjust the rarity.

For Fungi, my suggestion stands, make fungus garden a new dungeon where these mobs can spawn and drop the cards.

Another idea could be an exchange NPC:

For example you have 10 green cards from howling mountains, you transform them into howling mountain card dust (instead of disenchanting towards your main cards).

With this dust, you can purchase Cards from that zone in the NPC card exhange NPC.

You will still need the kills though.

There are several Cards, that are only available throught a quest (red-eye bear in howling mountain, kasumile in aslan etc.), ==> make them another category of cards, or at least eliminate the kill count requirement.

You could also add a new type of daily quest - Card Dailies.

For this type you can maybe perform 5 or 10 daily card quests, where you could select in every zone ANY card/mob you would like to kill/get the card.

regards,

Xana

• I wanted to ask what's next for the new card system ?

Do you have any plans for the future (because at the moment we have a slight standstill). Yes I know that a lot of new zones have been added this year, but it would be advisable perhaps to increase the pace of their implementation (for example - every festival change - a new zone).

There is still a lot to add, and at this pace it could take a couple of years 8|

Greetings

• I wanted to ask what's next for the new card system ?

Do you have any plans for the future (because at the moment we have a slight standstill). Yes I know that a lot of new zones have been added this year, but it would be advisable perhaps to increase the pace of their implementation (for example - every festival change - a new zone).

There is still a lot to add, and at this pace it could take a couple of years 8|

Greetings

I haven't even farm the half of the added zones with last card patch xD

I guess the majority of the playerbase is not like "new zone finished in 1 day or less". it's more like 2-4 weeks each zone in my mind. Sure, there are always some fast pace players, but it was mentioned that most changes should target the biggest playerbase, which seems healthy for a game. The same goes for instances. For me the "hard mode" of DC is easy mode, but I am not the majority of the playerbase.

My tip: just chill around and enjoy new stuff and that the game and playerbase is healthy enough to have also fun with the game in the future. Better having a slowly growing card future, than no future right? :D

• To be honest, I thought some developer would have commented on this, but thanks for your opinion :P . Yes I still have a lot of work to do on this too, but I would be more reassured if there were a lot more zones with a new card system ;) .

Best regards

• I know what you mean. I am more scared about new players if I would think about starting this game and seeing those huge amount of cards they need to farm.

Maybe they could increase the drop chance of the cards in the older zones after every new added zones to the card system, that new players can faster catch up

• I think is time to change selling stones Asmial NPC. Hundreds of new maps to do and trillions of stones to use. Buying stones in private store one by one, with different prices, recharging the store constantly... is a trully pain in the ass and super confusing for new people.

Remove that updating button from it and make all stones cost same price so we can buy 100 instantly. It would make the system a lot easier and more pleasant to use for everyone, old and new players. Change prestige to affect this individual stone price and thats all.

Perhaps it would also be appropriate to increase the frequency of monster respawns in both the old zones and the new ones :/

Would be awesome if new cards perfume make mobs re-appear faster and not slower as it is now.

• I would very much like to ask the game developers to successively add more zones to the new monster card system. With the new instance fast approaching, please don't forget about the new zones, as there are still quite a few to be added (last time was around September last year). Also, please raise the frequency of mob resurgence on zones with the new system. Greetings