(Closed) Ascension is looking for you!

• 73ef66aeabc491194a116ac5f1428179.png

Hello Friend,

Ascension is an international endgame guild, but also combines professional playing with fun into a comfortable environment. Our major goal is the advancement of each member through teamwork while maintaining a familial atmosphere.

What we offer

• daily raids into the highest instances (Rofl and Gorge)
    • fair and easy-to-use DKP tracking system with included guild shop via Discord
    • friendly, helpful and experienced playerbase
    • own bed in our guild castle

What we require

• general experience of the game and its mechanics
    • ability to communicate with us in english
    • rofl ready gear
    • ability for teamplay
    • Discord client and headset/speakers
    • humor

We may only ascend together.

e889914dac66e7b9b921b5663ee4a3c6.png

• Hello there,

we are currently looking for a tank (so that I can also play my dps) and more DPS. But all other classes are also welcome of course. Just write me or another member of our guild ingame or join our Discord by clicking on the "Join now" banner. We got a functionality to apply to Ascension via Discord.

Best regards

Zyrex

• *Push*

We are still looking for rofl ready members.
    All Classes are welcome, how long you even know how to play Your spec and they are endcontent rdy. If you are active and also motivated to improving yourself, feel free to wisper one of our members.

• We are again looking for new members. No matter which role (tank, support, heal, dps), everyone is welcome if you match our requirements ;) Feel free to wsp me or another member of our guild ingame or join our discord (link above in the entry post) :thumbup:

• Zyrex

Changed the title of the thread from “Ascension is looking for you!” to “(Closed) Ascension is looking for you!”.