Packages and leveling

• What about these packages which cost 400, 450 dias? Which level are those and does it make sense to by them?

Also is there is a way to skip moroks/toni questline? Like when i reach level cap and it is still not completed i dont want to do more of these quests just to reach zones avaible after complition.

• Unfortunately Runewaker have designed the game with using the Morrok quest chain to unlock areas, the good thing is that plenty of people are willing to open transport portals for the ones that don't like questing :)

If you're talking about the packages in the Premium category I think they are the lv 70 normal mode weapons from Tomb of Seven Heroes

• IMO you are better off using cheap x stats on the lower level gear(think the lower packs are all 10 dias?) instead of spending 400 dias on a gear pack unless you have the dias to spare.

The zone quests should be more than enough to level if you do not want to do the epic lines but If you need a port to a zone you cannot get to.. I would happily open a portal if I am online just /w me in game - Calo

• For normal gameplay on "normal" servers i pretty much like the connection of that storyline quests to unlock next area .
    In my opinion i would it event make harder. Like a Debuff that everyone gets in that region, like 50% hp loss every second if you haven't got the "blessing" of the storyline AND cleared the last dungeon of the previous area....to avoid people teleport to the new area ;)

For this private server i agree, teleport is ok, because most people already have done the stuff and don't want to repeat all the quests and so on....

Maybe it is possible to unlock all snoops for an amount of gold, don't knowe if this is possible technically, but this would solve the problem for most people.

• The idea about opening all snoop portals sounds realy cool. Buying stats for cheap pakcages seems reasonable. Thanks for the help. But i cant imagine doing this WHOLE quest line like 5 times for different chars. On official server i almost died from been bored doing this for the third time (cause buying class tickets and doing daileys to level other classes was insane waste of time and money).

Closed the thread.