I can't see a rogue

• Full dex rogues are all bad and if there is 1 good will get nerf on next patch.

Just get golden armor that solve the leak of dmg/resistance for going rolf.

And if you wonder how to get the golden armor with a rogue that is useless on rolf, and you want to play a melee dmg dealer just swap to champ, it is just a 100% better class.

#Dont nerf classes (for not golden armor characters instead nerf the golden armor) or just buff the weak classes

Im just starting to get bored of this game cause of the balance system is ALWAYS in benefit of the ppl that is just fully endgame. Its always we nerf the op class that all the golden endgame chars are using on rolf making rolf a joke ini, while the ppl with an average gear of rolf red armor / gorge armor are getting worst and worst with every class (In my opinion this ISS from the golden set is a Joke are super op and are just for golden boyss..... this will make rolf easier for them that will make more nerfs)

#Dont nerf rogue/warrior (I think that this class is balanced rigth now for a not golden armor, Its the first time that I´m actually dealing dmg on rolf as a full dex rogue with rolf red armor and I think that this class is a good dps dealer but also has the weakness of being a melee dps that decrease his defense with buffs to be able of dealing dmg) I cant talk about r/priest and r/druid cause I´v not tested it.

#Make dex a useful stat (Make rogue scale a bit more with dex and a bit less with str so ppl full dex would hit harder and ppl with half dex half str would hit the same and dex stat would be usefull and not a trash one)

This is just an opinon of a guy that has just played rogue and League of legends(Got bored of this game cause always same if your high elo you just have to play the op things, you try to master the op thing and on next patch is nerfed and you have to play the next op thing and always like that)

• Hey ,

"#Make dex a useful stat (Make rogue scale a bit more with dex and a bit less with str so ppl full dex would hit harder and ppl with half dex half str would hit the same and dex stat would be usefull and not a trash one"

Personally i dont think this is a good idea because at the current state of the game many players have chosen to go 3x Str / 3x Dex for Rogues´s and have finished a red or even Golden Gear with those stats , that this change would (probably) make useless .

"Just get golden armor that solve the leak of dmg/resistance for going rolf"

Have u tried rogue /priest ? currently the dmg is nice and it also has many ways of defending itself with dmg reduction and the priest aura for example . Maybe that would be worth a try for u ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• What I mean with the make dex a good stat for rogues is Imagine that rogue is actually scaling like 1.6 on dex and 1.4 on str and I have 200k p.atac with my dex/str stated rogue. My idea is that we could increase that 1.x dex scaling and decrease 1.x str scaling(maybe 1.75 dex and 1.35 str would be just some maths that I dont wanna do xD) and you would still have that 200k p.atack , but a full dex one instead of getting 170k patack would get 185k. So the half str/half dex would not hit less cause the also have dex stats that would scale more than before.

And as I said, Iv not tested r/priest BUT is as always use the only OP class that is getting nerf on next patch....

My conclusion for this class is that Rogue is probably the worst class on the entire game a melee class that doesnt hit as the rest as dps on pulls, that does not have enougth resistance to hold on pulls and yeah it deals some dmg on bosses, BUT if you want a melee class that deals good dmg and resist good play champ or warden (until he got nerf on next patch thx to the golden ISS), and If you want to play a leather character play scout much more sustained dps and safer class for pulls. (All this only works with str/dex stats)

• #Dont nerf classes (for not golden armor characters instead nerf the golden armor) or just buff the weak classes

Im just starting to get bored of this game cause of the balance system is ALWAYS in benefit of the ppl that is just fully endgame. Its always we nerf the op class that all the golden endgame chars are using on rolf making rolf a joke ini, while the ppl with an average gear of rolf red armor / gorge armor are getting worst and worst with every class (In my opinion this ISS from the golden set is a Joke are super op and are just for golden boyss..... this will make rolf easier for them that will make more nerfs)

Agree on that. The problem is, that most ppl giving feedback come from endcontent and these get the most likes by their guild mates, so posts from midcontent players will not be seen in the flood. Imo they should close the thread for a while and keep doing their own balancing, which worked just well in the past. I mean, I appreciate the possibility to give feedback, but the whole balancing process is more and more cycling around for some few classes.

Also it always depends completely on given support classes and raid setup, so you can't even do objective balancing in ROFL. In our runs the Wardens are completely overpowered, most having 30-40% more overall damage than any other class, but in other guilds its the mages that are broken, in another guild its the champs. There are so many factors that deny an objective balancing...

• I know that this game is a business and I dont have any problem on spending some money some times, but Im on a "humble" guild that is more like a transition guild for the most of the ppl that enter here (what I mean the just come to our guild to run Hos, tikal, inferno, etc..) and there are just a few players that have an "end-game" gear (rolf red armor and some golden) and for us its imposible to run rolf alone as guild. It is probably cause we are noobs or I dont know but If our mages on our guild got literally all his classes nerfed and our rogues also get nerfeds we will never be able of doing rolf unless we fully buy an real endgame gear or some "generous" helps us so almost the 100% of my guild mates feel stuck and are looking for other strongers guilds and this makes me sad cause this was a friendlly guild that was raising togheter but got stuck for the constant nerfs to the most broken classes of the current patch.

• Its always we nerf the op class that all the golden endgame chars are using on rolf making rolf a joke ini, while the ppl with an average gear of rolf red armor / gorge armor are getting worst and worst with every class

First of all, the instance you are propably talking about is called Realm of forgotten Legends. So it is "rofl" and not "rolf"...

Implementing the ultimate gear was a big mistake, there is no talking around it, but rofl has been a joke already form the start, when all we had was average gorge gear.

This is just an opinon of a guy that has just played rogue and League of legends(Got bored of this game cause always same if your high elo you just have to play the op things, you try to master the op thing and on next patch is nerfed and you have to play the next op thing and always like that)

How is being forced to play different stuff patch after patch due to meta balancing "always the same to get bored of"?

I played games with an ever changing pvp-meta for years and having to face different teams and conditions is one of the upsides, instead of having just one meta where everyone plays the same all the time, which indeed would be boring.

In a way you can also translate this to the class balancing that is taking place right here right now (mainly for PvE), so if stuff like that bores you, maybe a game like this and MMO- and PvP-games in general are not suited for you.

My conclusion for this class is that Rogue is probably the worst class on the entire game a melee class that doesnt hit as the rest as dps on pulls, that does not have enougth resistance to hold on pulls

Have you ever taken a look at the lv99 ISS? Especially after the latest change, it is propably one of the best defensive skills melee classes have. There must be a certain requirement to be able to run endcontent, having at least some ISS for your class is one of them.

Imo they should close the thread for a while and keep doing their own balancing, which worked just well in the past

No, it didnt. But there definetly is a lack of feedback from players that regurlarly run inferno/gorge and have equivalent gears, so I urge those players to also speak up, who are not making any comparisons to rofl, but to the "midgame".

It is probably cause we are noobs or I dont know but If our mages on our guild got literally all his classes nerfed and our rogues also get nerfeds we will never be able of doing rolf unless we fully buy an real endgame gear.

Again, requirements. You cannot expect to run endcontent from the start. Transition guilds like yours are very important for this game and MMOs in general, but for being what you are, you should stick to what suits you, in this case running inferno and maybe gorge.

You said yourself that your members joined to run those instances, then you should not have the ambitions to run rofl with them. The term "noobs" (which sadly often is used as an insult) originally means newbies, new players, who do not have that much experience in a game and its gameplay. Everyone was a noob at some point. Me included.

So in case you chose not the pay2win route and if you aim to get stronger as a guild you should first run instances right below endcontent to gain equipment and gameplay experience from there for your members and once they are equipped with at least decent gorge gear you can start trying rofl. Everything else is just asking too much.

"Working our way up" is exactly what we current endcontent players (who also did not chose the pay2win route) had to do, with the exception that we have been playing here for a way longer time and inferno+gorge already were endcontent at their respective times and we grinded lower instances before that too.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

First of all, the instance you are propably talking about is called Realm of forgotten Legends. So it is "rofl" and not "rolf"...

Implementing the ultimate gear was a big mistake, there is no talking around it, but rofl has been a joke already form the start, when all we had was average gorge gear

"Rolf" is how me and my spanish friends call that dungeon and Im sorry if someone didn´t understood me

When ppl started running this dungeon the average time of this dungeon was like 2-4 hours and now if two golden dps come the time becomes: 40mins, so it was not a joke.

How is being forced to play different stuff patch after patch due to meta balancing "always the same to get bored of"?

I played games with an ever changing pvp-meta for years and having to face different teams and conditions is one of the upsides, instead of having just one meta where everyone plays the same all the time, which indeed would be boring.

In a way you can also translate this to the class balancing that is taking place right here right now (mainly for PvE), so if stuff like that bores you, maybe a game like this and MMO- and PvP-games in general are not suited for you.

Im not bored of playing diffent classes, Im just bored of playing the most op always, I want to play the class that I like more or the class that actually makes me have fun, but thats not posible because if you dont play the meta class you will be useless.And for playing this op class you have to Make another weapon that cost more diamdons and that will be useless on netx patch.

Have you ever taken a look at the lv99 ISS? Especially after the latest change, it is propably one of the best defensive skills melee classes have. There must be a certain requirement to be able to run endcontent, having at least some ISS for your class is one of them.

I use that skill on every pull of mobs on rofl and its so usefull, but is not enougth if the figth last more than 10 seconds, and as r/w even less. And as rogue you cant stun mobs unless you spend 50 energy so you cant stop mobs from casting a spell.

I agree with you on the feedback from the not goden average players on the forum but not all ppl have as much time to waste on playing and sharing his opinion.

You cannot expect to run endcontent from the start. Transition guilds like yours are very important for this game and MMOs in general, but for being what you are, you should stick to what suits you, in this case running inferno and maybe gorge

My guild is more than ready to run Rofl or atleast It was but I just feel that with the incomings nerfs It will be imposible again to complete (Not talking about they are buffing dungeons like Tikal, and Rofl first boss and things like that, this is not like it was before). And I said noobs to ourselves in a kindly way, we are always calling us "mancos" = that means noob, on a friendy way, I apologize if I´v offended someone.

Btw I actually played when Tikal was the hardest dungeon and Inferno was about to come out.

• I use that skill on every pull of mobs on rofl and its so usefull, but is not enougth if the figth last more than 10 seconds, and as r/w even less

My guild is more than ready to run Rofl or atleast It was but I just feel that with the incomings nerfs It will be imposible again to complete (Not talking about they are buffing dungeons like Tikal, and Rofl first boss and things like that, this is not like it was before). And I said noobs to ourselves in a kindly way, we are always calling us "mancos" = that means noob, on a friendy way, I apologize if I´v offended someone.

You disagree with yourself here.

If your raid needs more than 10 seconds to burn a pull of mobs, you either are NOT ready to run rofl or you pull too many mobs at once. Maybe even a combination of both. Both are issues that you have to adress yourself as a guild and not ask for changes to the game because of that.

I wasnt reffering to your use of "noob" as any offense at that point, I just used it to explain what kind of players are supposed to run endcontent and who not. Unexperienced players should not be allowed to run endcontent defined by its difficulty. And as you call yourself a transition guild and not an endcontent guild, expecting to run the highest instance in the game is just ridiculous, what do you think should come after being a "transition guild" then?!

Another major issue is that rofl was even more of a joke itself in the beginning than it is now. There have been some gradual changes to make the instance harder little by little, to be at least remotely harder than gorge still is and to be able to be called somewhat "endcontent".

This sadly has the result, that some players/guilds were able to run rofl in the beginning and now are struggeling or taking more time running it, also considering the natural increase of gear over the time.

Making things easier and nerfing content has less of a negative impact on the majority of players than making things harder, so ideally endcontent should be harder from the start instead of being too easy, just because of what I just mentioned.

When ppl started running this dungeon the average time of this dungeon was like 2-4 hours and now if two golden dps come the time becomes: 40mins, so it was not a joke.

This is so not true. I just checked some screenshots.

One week after release when we figured out completely how to play rofl we killed the endboss after 79 minutes. A few days later we had a discussion in guildchat on scheduling when to usually start running in the evening, there we estimated 90min per run, including possible breaks and fails at b1 and b3. And this was even before we figured out how to craft weapons or even had found out about Hekhig. So again, all we had was average gorge gear.

Nowadays, while running with 2-3 dps we rarely are much faster than 60 minutes while not being in a hurry. The difference is, that classes originally and overall got heavily boosted in class-balancing (check early patchnotes for that!) and we do not have 6-7 dps in a raid anymore, but ultimate gear instead AND rofl getting slightly harder.

Even after planned changes, raids still are able to deal way more dmg than after rofl release and before the class balancing started, due to the massive boosts that originally came with it.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Closed the thread.

Moved the thread from forum Classes to forum Rogue.