Better Guild Board and new content exspecially for Guilds.

• Hello all,

I have a Little idea for the Guild castle billboard quest.

it would be nice to upgrade the oldone or geht a 4th board with new quest.

my idea is to do quests in there where you need to kill bosses in the custom inis like cl,Hos,Dl hardmode , tikal, inferno , gorge, and that you become some guildmats they usefull for the standard at this sever like 5-10k rubis/guildrunes/guildstones or other guild mats.

I hope you like the suggestion and bring in some suggest from you ;).

Best regards Narasch

• Hello Arcadians and Happy new Year!

I´m playing on Arcadia for a couple of month now. I have seen a lot of new things and participated in many of the different kinds of content. I really love it - Thank you!

In the past i played a lot of other games and elements like housing, gearing in general, events & festivals and unique content are very good on Arcadia. For the social parts of this game are the guilds a central element.

I wonder if there is a way to make "guilds" more important and give them a major meaning for the game and make handling guilds easier for ppl.
    My mates tried to build up a German guild and there we found some trouble. The only way to get attention seems to make globals. Indeed there is the guild board in Varanas... but sorry ... it is horrible. So at first I really would like a new design and tool to introduce, search for and to operate guilds.

The scond point is: What are guilds made for? People should connect to each other in their guild. The guild should be the basic to do many kinds of content together. I am sure many of the Arcadians do this. My obersvations is that guilds are used to communicate and have mates to run dungeons or maybe do quests or events. For many of the endcontent gamers guilds fit weel. But I think for the casual gamers guilds could have more elements related to the community and lower content. By the way, a great part of guilds are the guild castles. The people can build up their castle together and get a nice profit for their community. But why do we stop here? I could imagine to make more possible content for guilds. A system I really liked was "guild quests" and I think it has a lot of potential do make the expierience of belonging to a guild greater for many Arcadians.

So i want to make some short notes regarding my thoughts to these two elements:

1. New Guild Tool / Addon/ Design

- People should be able to open it anywhere and anytime (not only Varanas)

- Guilds can introduce their self (philosophy, detailed recruting status, language, other information)

- People can search for guilds by name or other criterion (language, recruting status, ...)

- If allowed by the guild, people can contact the guild with this tool

- Maybe people could make applications with this tool

- I am not firm with it, but maybe it is possible to make it in a kind of addon "guild panel"

2. Content to stick guilds together "guild quests"

- There could be a "season system" with for example seasons of 1, 2 or 4 weeks. I am not certain about the perfect time for it right now.

- Guild quests everybody in the guild can participate are offerd by guild. So there must be different kinds of quests (kill mob x, run dungeon x, collect mat x, craft design x, spent mat/design x, ...)

- There should be enough quests you do not need highend gear for.

- There should be daily and weekly and repeatable quests.

- By finishing quests the guild collects point for the season. Maybe there could be a bonus if done in a guild party.

- At the end of a season people could get an individual reward regarding the points they have reached and all people/the guild gets a reward for the points they reached total.

- Maybe by reaching certain points you can upgrade your guild quest level and getting other quests and rewards to make a long term motivation for it.

- An other possibility is to make leagues and guilds can climb or fall in othere leagues. This would be a version with more competition inbetween different guilds.

What do other people think about it? Would you appreciate content for guilds as communities?

Bes Regards

fao

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Quest