PvP mount from Anniversary Festival

• Hello together,
    I finished the crafting of the secret mount which you'll get from doing the Festival quest from Flogg Shuiss with these Herbs you have to collect from 3 different npc's today.
    I really like the idea of having a mount for PvP to give you some extra dmg reduction from other Players.
    But I have some problems with that. First it is a mount, so it is a bit useless because in an active PvP you'll use transformation potions and then you cant use the mount. Maybe this is something to look at :) . Second i was consulting the mount with some guild mates and it came up the idea that the mount, which can hold up to 2 players, could work as 1 Siege-Mount so that only the driven Player can get attacked and second player, if range-class, can shoot from it, but can't get attacked.
    Also I would like to see, thinking of the PvP-Patch in the future, some more mounts which have an extra useful bonus for PvP. Maybe you could lighten me up if something like new mounts is planned for the future.
    And maybe some other players could give their opinion to this topic :) .

Kind Regards Nghty

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.