Chronicles of Arcadia

• Hello Topo!

I think everyone who has decided to invest time into Arcadia will come to the same conclusion as I have.

Once you've tried out Arcadia as opposed to "The other publisher's" game, there is just no going back.

When starting on most servers, there is this huge mountain ahead of you that you have to climb to become even slightly endgame.

Arcadia has become a breeze of fresh air to play on for returning players, from the boost to level 80 (with very capable quest gear), to the custom content and ways to exchange Ancient Mementos for SW Badges or Ancient Mementos for Honor Points.

In the Lost Island of Atlantis, there are also free titles and daily rewards to be obtained (1x Grand Golden Hammer, 30x Golden Eggs and 2x Transport Runes).

And it does not stop there, with all the memory leaks that the devs have fixed in the game client, crashes have also been drastically reduced.

The server also has very nice diamond sales, aswell as wednesday's happy hours and weekend sales.

And in my opinion, most importantly: the team listens to the players, and is nearly always available when needed.

And while the availability alone is already a nice feat, they're also quite multilingual. There are GMs and Devs from all sorts of origins speaking all sorts of languages. (English, Russian, Spanish, German, Polish, Dutch, ..)

Hoping you will find your way here,

And if needed, feel free to contact me on here or in-game if you have any questions!

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• As someone who has played with other publishers for a long time, I can say this;
    • According to other broadcasters here have more language options and support,
    • There is always a crash problem in the game, but when you report it, they solve it immediately,
    • We can save the Addon folder by default from elsewhere,
    • Graphics settings supports 4k,
    • Diamond market is very large,
    • The support team responds very quickly in our own language,

Here I have the opportunity to make my dreams come true <3

• Wenn Sie auf den meisten Servern starten, befindet sich dieser riesige Berg vor Ihnen, den Sie erklimmen müssen, um ein leichtes Endspiel zu werden.

Arcadia ist für wiederkehrende Spieler zu einem Kinderspiel geworden, vom Boost auf Level 80 (mit sehr leistungsfähiger Questausrüstung) bis hin zu benutzerdefinierten Inhalten und Möglichkeiten, alte Erinnerungsstücke gegen SW-Abzeichen oder alte Erinnerungsstücke gegen Ehrenpunkte einzutauschen.

Auf der verlorenen Insel Atlantis gibt es auch kostenlose Titel und tägliche Belohnungen (1x Grand Golden Hammer, 30x Golden Eggs und 2x Transport Runes).

And don´t forget the Wheel of Fortune:

You can easily win almost anything (naturally with a little bit of luck ;))...

Permanent Mounts, Armor Drills, Runes for Teleporting, Plus Stones, Talent Speres and many more! :love:

In Atlas:

You can get three free buffs each day for two hours 100% Drop, 100% EP and 100% TP. &)

There are dolls where you can easily improve your weapons skills. &)

And if you got a Problem, the Support is brilliant! :thumbup:

There´s so much better than RoM.

I think you´ll have fun here!

Greets

andro

Closed the thread.