Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I would like to do 2-3 runs with you. Maybe I don't understand something... But mages are simply insignificant compared to the best combinations, they simply lack attack. I went to DC as mr, mch, mk, mwl, md and all this is much worse than the same sm even before the nerf. But I am also 100% sure that you are one of the strongest mages here (namely mages). And only one thought appears: there is no dps left in LL - which is also absolute absurdity... GO DC honey :D

• Can you back that up with numbers/setups maybe? I did around 25 DC- and 15 Idk-runs with mage in the last couple of weeks and it felt really strong. The couple i did on wl felt awful. But i have a very old gear and maybe i am doing something wrong on the wl classes. Furthermore i personally dont think doing rotations on dummies helps at all. Its always about the raid setups and generally most played classes.

~ kind regards

I would like to do 2-3 runs with you. Maybe I don't understand something... But mages are simply insignificant compared to the best combinations, they simply lack attack. I went to DC as mr, mch, mk, mwl, md and all this is much worse than the same sm even before the nerf. But I am also 100% sure that you are one of the strongest mages here (namely mages). And only one thought appears: there is no dps left in LL - which is also absolute absurdity... GO DC honey :D

But you saying sm is the same i tried to say. Pre patch MDPS ranking was like this from my experience:

1) Champ/Bard

2) S/M

3) M/S or M/R

• Official Post

Just to make it clear, once again, nerf is 5%, not 10% or 11% for neither of classes.

Greetings

• Just to make it clear, once again, mages and warlocks arent the strongest dps classes even for mdpses

• I want to thank to mdps players ,now when i see how they cant decide wich mdps is best i feel rly good bcs leather users dont have that problem ,all leather sucks ,some more and some less ,but all sucks compare to mdps and chain :)

• You should have deleted mage/scout's pet instead because it deals no damage now. After this patch pet has like 10% less magical attack and 60% less magical damage. All you had to do was to give pet a debuff like what you did to warden pets (-10% magical attack would be enough) . And why did you reduce damage of warrior/druid's Rose Vine Skill ?
    It would be better if you gave it some extra physical attack after reducing its physical damage, so people could play it in dark core easily. That class is powerful in Rofl but not very good in dark core, it needs more physical attack

Moved the thread from forum Feedback to forum Classes.

Closed the thread.