Криты, Crit

• Official Post

Hello,

- Is it crashing everytime you press C or sometimes, during certain situations? In instance or crowded areas, or maybe while you are experiencing lag spikes etc. ?

If your answer is everytime then I will request your addon list to investigate it further.

If else, I need to know if it is happening randomly or in certain circumstance and will fix it as soon as possible.

Greetings

• Hello ,

i am crashing too when i am pressing "C"
    It happens sometimes when i am standing in Atlas.
    Other Players have told me that it happens for them random in inis

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Critical errors are constantly in the gorge, and the problems are not even in them, problems that you cannot enter the game for the boss, the character outside the dungeon, is especially bad on the last boss in the gorge.

Make the character appear after a critical mistake in the dungeon and not at the point of rebirth !!!

We almost always have 12 people in 2 raids in the gorge, we try to take more people, and constantly someone after a critical error appears at the point of regeneration, it is not fair that players are left without a reward due to a critical error of the game client.

Today, our two raids had more critical errors than usual.

When a new dungeon comes out, everyone will go through it for 12 players the first time, and the fun will begin with critical errors. It is necessary to make the players always appear in the dungeon after a critical error, and the problem will be exhausted.

• Official Post

Hello,

Crashes related with opening Character frame should be fixed with patch 10.1.2.7000.

Currently we do not plan keeping characters in instances upon crash to prevent any kind of possible abusive behaviors or bugs. If we are able keep protection still going, could keep character there.

Greetings

Closed the thread.