A new player on Arcadia server. looking for help?

• Hello my name is Chris ... I come to you with a global server ROM server I come from Polish catch . I would like to know if I can play good here ? and whether they are here Polish players ? I want to create with you account / character and start all over again ?

worth playing here ? You should start ?

• Hi Chris

Welcome to Arcadia RoM.

There are many benefits to our servers.

A support website so you can contact a support team member with any issues you may have.
    Two Runes of Magic Servers, Paradise has been open for well more than a year and Insomnia is our latest opening to cater to the chapter 2 players.
    Paradise offers daily freebies from NPC's in Central Plaza in Varanas
    XP, TP & drop rate is increased dramatically to help you get to max level quicker so you can help your friends in raids
    We produce unique content for players to enjoy like a level 93 version of Cyclops Stronghold, level 100 version of Hall of Survivors and our very own rendition of Varanas Nightmare which is called Dalanis Nightmare. Our next custom content is currently in the works.
    Great playerbase which I make contact with each day in game along with our other GM's
    You get a say in what can be put in the itemshop or request a promo
    There are polish players here also
    There are alot of reasons to start here :D

If you need anything please feel free to send me a message and I'll help you out :)

Closed the thread.