13 Secret Zodiac Pets' Buffs

• Hi all!

Where could I find the information about what kind of buffs and their % are given by 13 Secret Zodiac Pets - Newborn, Adult & Legendary? Or maybe someone could list them here ^^.

There is an information about Draco Pets, but unfortunately I can't find any about Zodiac :|.

I'd be very grateful for the answer. :)

• Oh sorry, I thought there was a table for the zodiac buffs included too, my bad then :saint:

After doing some digging for being lazy at first,I found a thread on the german GF board, where someone wrote:

"legendäre drachen geben 20% weniger spielerschaden/ 6%attribute/ 14%lp

erwachsene: kein pvp/ 3%attribute/ lp weiß man nich, aber nimmt wohl auch keiner

buffs heißen: sternenamulett der fähigkeiten (3%/6%)"

Since I dont know if I am allowed to post the link to this unholy board, I wont do that for now, but the written translates basicly to:

legendary dragons give -20% taken pvp dmg, or 6% all attributes or 14% lp

adult dragons give 3% all attributes, lp unknown to him

The all attributes buffs should be the most interesting ones, so I hope this could help you, but I cant guarantee for anything from this, since this was just something someone wrote a while ago... :D

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Pretty much adult + legendary in order, worst to best:

Normal zodiacs = 5% all atributes, 12% hp

Normal dracos = 7% atributes, 16% hp

13th zodiacs = 9% atributes, 21% hp

13th dracos = 12% atributes, 25% hp

Baby give exp, luck and all those s.hits. Sadly you cant pick different buffs from 13th zodiacs and 13th dracos, whatever you pick for one, it will give for the other, making 13th zodiacs useless when u have the draco ones. I reported this couple of years ago but they didnt care much tho.

Closed the thread.