Latest changes of the skill: Blood Arrow

• What are your thoughts about the latest changes of the Blood Arrow (BA)?

For myself i think the HP-Loss is definitly too high.
    But if you want to deal decent damage now compared to other dps classes you have to use BA all the time now. That's okay for me, but since you raised the %HP-Loss from 3% to 10% per second, you really did a terrible thing. Now Healers always need to pay a special attention to scout. It's not fair and not balanced...

What were you thinking? What was the idea behind it? I think 3%-HP Loss is absolutely enough.

Grettings

• +1 MDNCITAJ

Also, am I the only one who has seen as after the nerf patch, the server population has been depleted?

Will they fix this problem before we can recover the people who left?

Whole guilds, they have stopped playing.

• 10% per second it's too much.
    The server has lost players, i agree.
    The reasons I think: nerf patch, high prices in ah, there is no pvp sw,crafting skills that do not help at all like armorcrafting, blacksmithing, carpentry
    There are no new official instances to give more options to the game, There are only new instances where 2 or 3 guilds can make them.
    It is very difficult to grow as a guild when there are no new people.
    About the gm´s I think the attention is very good, but that does not mean that the content of the server is good.
    It is only my personal opinion, it is not my intention to offend anyone. I hope that this opinion as those of others are kept in mind so that this server has a better future.

• I do not have another 250,000 diamonds for another set. thank goodness, I do not have to change it, my class is different, but based on what I'm seeing in my guild, in my friends, who directly told me "they killed the scout" I'm going to another game and that's how it was, not the I have seen in months.

I like this server very much, but nerf after nerf, I see how people leave the game and do not return, I hope not to offend anyone, but this is the chronicle of a death announced.

Sorry to be fatalistic, but it's the way I see it.

Not everyone can afford a complete set change, because they killed the class they have been using and equipping for more than 6 months.

• The development of the game seen through the eyes of the publisher has long disagree as players see it. Starting with unbalanced classes, introducing a custome instance where the law of existence has only specific classes ending with the newest instance good for people who have no life. Only nobody will think of them why people choose Arcadia or have gone over here from another publisher (they all know what company I mean). The only thing left is to wish for the birthday of Arcadia for further great ideas leading to the fall of the server.
    On the subject of a bloody arrow, many people have already spoken in the thread about the patch.

• Biggest mistake about new instance is, making it impossible to run for small guilds, especially Iglis, even if you know how to do it, it's not looks possible with less people and need a lot of practice but people don't have a lot of hours to just practice a boss, and it is being impossible when you lose 1-2 people cause of long time. This making people quit game since we already done with inferno/tikal and wanna run last instance but it doesn't let us since people have to work to live + its not being funny even if you have time when it tooks +3 hours for a dungeon.

About blood arrow, scout is still doing more than enough, but 10% hp consume seems a bit high, although that sounds like healers are doing something at least. Problem of blood arrow is, it is consuming phoenix when your hp hits to 1, but it isn't killing you when you don't have phoenix, that should be fixed in my opinion.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• Thanks for you participation!

In Gorge you already receive a big amount of incoming damage. For all party members, including range dps.
    The additional damage from BA is really too heavy, i suggest coming back to 3% loss per second.
    There is no other dps class that have a constant HP drain by a skill...

About Gorge in generell, I think there is a better thread for this discussion. Let's focus in this one on scout issues.

;)

• Hi All!
    I also think, that the scout nerf is quite extreeme. BA makes only half of the damage with 10% Life loss per second (which is 3x higher than before).
    If you really want to compete with other classes now (e.g. War Mage or Champion) - you have to use BA all the time. Now having 500k lp with full Inferno/Tikal/HoS Stattet, that is 50k per second dmg in ADDITION to the normal trash/boss damage. That is really crazy.
    My suggestion are:
    1. Turn back the dot to 3% per second leaving BA at 30% dmg increase

2. Or leave the 10% DoT but revert back the BA to 100% dmg increase
    Everything else is a joke!

• 1. i think blood arrow HP loss is too high because you are most of time half life and have to use it constantly to do enough damage compared to other classes, so this is a big disadvantage for scouts.

2. gorge is a great dungeon and can be cleared in about 1 1/2 hours, but it needs practice, communication and time most people dont have. A smaller dungeon for 6 people would be welcome.

3. pvp is a great variety to pve content. It would be interesting if rewards could be distributed for siege wars like weekly or monthly tournaments. For example arcadia coins, cards etc.

• Hi all - few comments from me:

1) 10% HP loss is too much I agree, significant number of strats involve high % hp area hits, like tikal 1st, inferno 4th - 60% or so very easy to get scout kill if not full hp, and lets be honest, losing 40% hp in 4 secs then boom death is realistic haha.

2) At the moment other classes do similar and often more damage than scout, hence to have 10% hp penalty to do comparable damage is not really fair.

3) possible solution that I would be in favor:
    a) high burst scout - remove cap from BA, keep 10% hp loss; change duration to 15 sec, add CD 2 mins: this would mean you use BA during burn only not all the time like you can now, but during burn you can hit hard, I think this is the place how scout should be - high damage short burst class
    b) if you want to make it kind of sustained and less bursty, then keep cap, change hp loss to 3 or 5%, and make BA permanent until you unclick it or hp is low - since atm you can just have it in macro or something and have it active all the time, might as well make it constant

Regarding Gorge - idk if we have special place to post it but -

1) 2nd boss devs made it so you need 10-11 or ideally 12 people to make strat - this kills progression of small guilds - what happened ppl went to Pulse, like half server? and some to Improved to run it. If you want to have good economy with many people running it even if it takes longer due to smaller people involved -
    I urge you to remove the rng on 2nd boss so that only 2 people needed for start or at least add x2 so 4 not 8 - a lot of ppl quit, more will quit if you don't change that, not everyone wants to change guild to be able to run the ini

2) I also think that length of the instance should be smaller, you can not expect people who work to dedicate so much time to run this, remember you need ppl who work to have fun too since they also keep server alive :)

• Sorry my english is bad so i will write german ..
    Ich denke der Blutpfeil ist gar kein Problem wenn der Kundi weiss ihn gut einzusetzen und ich bin mir sicher der Kundi ist weiterhin ein sehr starker DD ( zumindest in Inferno oder Tikal) . Für seinen Heiler bedeutet es einfach mehr Konzentration und Disziplin . Es ist nicht unmöglich Kundis in einem gutem Team zu heilen :)

Gruß
    L.

• I like playing heal but after latest changes for scout i dont wanna go with scouts in party. And i also like playing scout but i dont really use anywhere because of that BA's hp lost scout still good dps not best but really good but survive with that hp lost...... :cursing:

• Sorry my english is bad so i will write german ..
    Ich denke der Blutpfeil ist gar kein Problem wenn der Kundi weiss ihn gut einzusetzen und ich bin mir sicher der Kundi ist weiterhin ein sehr starker DD ( zumindest in Inferno oder Tikal) . Für seinen Heiler bedeutet es einfach mehr Konzentration und Disziplin . Es ist nicht unmöglich Kundis in einem gutem Team zu heilen :)

Gruß
    L.

It is not a question about using the BA wisely, because you have to use it permanently to compete with a bunch of other classes that deal way more damage without the disadvantage of a 10%/s HP-Loss.

For over 9 years BA had a 3% HP Malus, i think it has proven that this is the way it should be.

I mean in Gorge especially you have so much dot's and aoe damage that hit the whole party melee or range AND stuns and slows... 10% BA is just too high---

• Ich sprach für Inferno/tikal . Mit einem Quell sind alle LP sofort aufgefüllt, weiter machst du zb mit Erholung bzw mir anderen Skills . Heiler haben genügend Skills ob der Dudu oder ein Priester . Eisriesen habe ich bis B3 geheilt und auch Kundis . Schöne Grüsse :)