New custom Arcadia Hybrid Weapon

• As you all know, our server have the custom instance and item that is more powerful and greater than the official but not as variety as them. It lead to very limited build and class that can be used here. Thing like Shield that have damage points or magic damage points, sword and hammer that improve magic damage or staff that improve phys damage. When in offical thing like this always out as soon as new zone and instance out to encourage player to try out more thing out of the box .

We can look at the time when Kashaylan and Splitwater Coast being out there is always hybrid weapon at lv 92 and 95 - the highest level possible and their power is very good. In Arcadia we only got a short rise of k/m DPS in HoS and it is unexpected since one of the phys class weapon being good with them. I am talking about the "Stormblade Of Rage" with over 11k magic damage, but even with that thing if you look at the Bone Peak mems weapon in Charplan you will already see a hybrid weapon purple with higher magic damage already at lv 95 .

Some people may said that will make the class imbalance but if we think about it,if official already got better hybrid weapon then us and everyone dont have awesome custom Arcadia stats and weapon but it is balance then how can it become imbalance now if we do the same as them ?

As for the method to obtain new weapon,we have mats that can buy item for HoS here so we can make the new hybrid weapon only obtain via that method since it doesnt drop on instace on official either.

This is my new suggestion for new content for Arcaida. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all .Ty for reading my wall of text ^^

• I was thinking the same before for different classes... I know not many play it but a hybrid weapon for battlemonk would be awesome too...

Was messing around checking stuff out in item preview and thought maybe it would be possible to adjust some of the Dreamland/mem weapons to "custom" by changing rarity or something?

Change rarity and knock the attack speed down to between 2.9 - 3.1 or something (and possibly nerf the pdam it gives lol)

End up with something like ;(

/end craziness

• So now we have new hybrid weapon here drop in Temple of TIkal,but there is something i want to know. Why is the hybrid weapon have so low att spd compare to their normal counterparts ?. The official one have the same att spd as their normal counterparts but the arcadia version is much slower.The normal 2 h hammer and sword lv 102 have 3.2 and 2.9 att spd but the hybrid have 3.7 and 3.5. I know it is the developer intention but i want to know the reason, since the class that use it already be banned from Tikal temple anyway.

Closed the thread.