• Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone here can tell me what kind of food, pots, iss, cenedril, guild tower buff, etcetc I have to use during burn.
    I know ppl use soul seal as well but... I have seen scout hiting like 80M with snipe with no soul seal and hitting like 5M per shot etcetc. I have no idea how the heck ppl hit that hard. Even with soulseal there is no way for me to hit that high.
    By the way, I am using full 104 set, phantom strike t14, all gear t10, speed, ability, agility, pain, endurance, defness, all runes XI.

I would appreciate so much if someone could tell me exactly how they do it. (as written in the first sentence buff, pots, etcetc)

Thank you in advance

• "I was wondering if anyone here can tell me what kind of food, pots, iss,
    cenedril, guild tower buff, etcetc I have to use during burn.

I know ppl use soul seal as well but... I have seen scout hiting like
    80M with snipe with no soul seal and hitting like 5M per shot etcetc. I
    have no idea how the heck ppl hit that hard. Even with soulseal there is
    no way for me to hit that high.

By the way, I am using full 104 set, phantom strike t14, all gear t10,
    speed, ability, agility, pain, endurance, defness, all runes XI."

So I too am new to the buffing/itemshop buffing on this server but I will try to help in light of replies to the thread. Also note I am not as geared as you on my scout, I have only been on these servers for about 3 weeks and not endgame. I am just an altaholic and what I provide below is the best I can offer you at this time for assistance. This stuff DOES matter for even if you play your class right not buffing right will result in major dps loss. What we need is a server specific Buffing guide for range, melee, and magic users so this is a call out to Megaswarden.

The ranged formula I believe being used is similar to this one on wiki
    DmgDone
    = (CritMod) * (ADF) * [ 1.375 * (Damage) + (DPS) * (SkillPercent) ]

(https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Damage)

Okay so your using all 104 gear set I am assuming your also using aoth agile fighter acc such as the 104 set. The total critical modifier from all of these are around 203% CritMod. Now notice that the aoth ring starts with 10%crit (12% OD). This means if you tier it you can squeaze out more critical % from the acc. By adding 7 more tiers to the piece you get the crit% to a total of 212% or 9% more critical rate, doing this with 2 aoth rings gets you to a total of 232%critical damage boost.

ADF is the ratio of your att divided by the targets defense. Damage (your buffed ranged damage) and DPS (self explained). To maximize damage you need your attack to be as close to the targets upper defense, in later content this will not happen often unless your using support to debuf the defense counts. Ultimately though, your damage will determine the max you will hit for thus its important to try and get this as high as possible.

Item shop items that may help. Hot Stew for boosting Physattack power by (not sure on actual value have not used in some time) 20-30% ????. Then we also have Transformation pots such as Transformation of Yellow Hatred Donichuck (rubbies) gives 20% str and dex boost and on these servers I think scouts still get 1.5 attack per str and dex so without doing hard math that could take the damage lead over dex/attack with later game pots and attribute boosting (Hero's pots, warlock buff, ect).

Are they popping an attack sigil?

Boosting damage via gear. Sneaky Treason has 1155.6 damage OD with only plussing, but if you raise the tier to tier 12 it becomes 1522 damage. May no seem like alot but every little bit counts.

I recently returned and do not have access to guild towers for total values. But I find with my pet scout that using pdamage foods during burns greatly increases your dps over attack food if your below half the targets defense value.

Cheap mans Buff (thats me)
    I use:

Hero's Pots 20% all attributes.
    Peppered Ribs 12% damage+350
    Touch of the Unicorn 20% hp (i am a s/p and enjoy having percent based healing keep me alive)
    If you choose Hot Stew I believe it will override you Ribs.
    Lock alt for 6% attributes, and occasionally I use my Battlemonk for HP and Attack power instead.
    If you have access to guild towers, thats great, they stack nicely without deleting stuff.

I hope I was helpful in some way if not...........well somebody is bound to correct me and the community will be better for it.

Best,

Soul

Edited once, last by Soulscout: Mis-spelled Megaswarden name ().

• buffs do not matter but player, if u cant play given class u will not make it

and how he should learn his class if nobodys tell him? and ofc you need the right food, buff order and skill rotations to make the best of it. this is the part which makes the biggest different between the players on the server, beside the one button clicking makro bots

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Thank you for your reply soulscout.

However, I still do not understand how ppl hit that high.
    Forgot to mention before, but I am also using t10 agile set + noctural ring and earrings.
    My pet is lvl 57 I think... but pet passive are maxed. cenedril is lvl 50 and the skill that gives me 3 hundred something I think... than I use aoth strike cape 2 hundred some dmg as well.
    The I use tower attack buff IX, maid attack buff, zodiac +6% and +3% all attributes, wine, stew, hero pot, IS all attribute and str/dex food, transformation (the one that gives str and dex) caviar (10 % crit dmg), strong stimulant, I even use arcane potion for faster snipe, I also use the turkey that gives 3% of physical attack then for buffs 6% from warlock, awakening of the wild from the d/w, wrd skill that increases physical attack, I get the physical attack buff from the npc next to the hoe port (the one u pay 30k for buffs)the elite that makes shot hit 2 times, briar shiled, blood arrow, increase crit rate from scout skill, focus regeneration skill from scout, hide (do not remember the name but works like hide from rogue skill but the next skill is a crit hit or increases dmg of hidden peril or somthing like that), tamb and lute, essence (5 mins skill) . I also have most of dmg bonus draco cards, and wabbit title.
    As for rotation basically, snipe is my opening skill, autoshot while casting snipe, charged chop, hidden peril, then spam shot. And whenever my hidden peril and charged chop are up I used them, also, when I get the buff from hiden peril I use snipe.

To be honest I do not think I am missing any buffs (except for the new coin food but I do not count this coz the guy hitting hard was not using it) and I do not think there is a problem with my rotation since I am talking about the dmg or snipe, charged chop, and shot.

I am really frustrated.... I seriously need some advice.

Thank you in advance

• first thing, check if those people doing same "high" damage in your party and compare yourself with them. don't use damage food unless you have attack sigil. and check your patk, if its less than or around of 800k~, its normal that you deal 30-40kk snipe unlike others.

the world chico, and everything in it.