New Server rates - Confirmation

• As mentioned on the website server rates will change to x10 for everything.

XP (combat) changes from x15 to x10
    XP (quest) changes from x15 to x10
    TP (combat) changes from x30 to x10
    TP (quest) changes from x1 to x10

correct ?

Droprate changes from x1 to x10 ?
    So my question is, Droprate will change to x10 ? that means 1000% drop rate ?

Gold changes from x1 to x10, means Gold from quests give us x10 the normal gold amount, correct ?
    I hope repair of equipment and transportation will not cost x10^^

• Seems as if that is correct. a 10k exp orb gave 100k exp

That same 10k exp orb gave 150k exp before, so that rate is accurate, still wondering about droprate, but i think there is no change, as i had no other loot experience while killing random mobs or while daily title quest FA run.

• Just gonna play Devils advocate here and post a few opinions that I have heard and witnessed, as well as my own thoughts on the changes.

1. People that have played for years, came here to get away from the grind, fast easy leveling lots of Talent Points(TP) and run lots of dungeons and raids. With the changes being done, it is grind do dailies and kill mobs for little return compared to 1 run of gobs(the way it was).

2. This F2P game, if you are VIP is now converted to a P2P not to mention the money sink it already is. So why should the grind be there? We can all go back to the official servers where are characters are maxed where 5 and 6 years of grinding has gotten them, instead of starting all over here.

3. Do to the changes in the pdef of the HoS Hard raid, people have changed classes to be able able to run it. So now you do the changes, when people need to level new classes and need TP , and these are to be able to just run the raid, not to be number 1 on the scrutinizer. To me that just doesn't seem proper motivation, other than lining the powers that be pockets even more.

4. The changes in the item shop about what is available now and what used to be. As stated before if you do those kind of restrictions, might as well go back to Official Servers.

5. As for the actual staff I have no complaints they have all been fun and pleasure to deal with. I do not believe the changes we are seeing is coming from them tho, Is it possible to have the changes reviewed, before the player base that is here starts to dwindle.

Just curious to others view on this, please respond. :P

• Very dissapointed with the latest patch. All of a sudden we cant even run anything with our guild because they cant even max one skill. You did this to your most loyal players who farmed and donated on this server and im seriously thinking to go back to rompvp. Rates are now the same, tp farm is not fun as it used to be anymore and i dont see any reason to keep playing on this server.
    And no, spamming daily resets and click on same bottles 1000x time is not definition of having fun in this game.

2nd thing: which brainiac came up with idea that legendary lvl 100 2h weapons have same or better speed then 1h weapons? Fix this nonsense and reduce speed on 1h weapons. You left warrior/rouge or some other 1h classes in the dust with this.

Regards,
    Melo

• Well i think something went wrong and was not intended to go this way.
    Before the patch i got about 200k TP or something tp in Malatina and Gobo, with x30 rate so i expect something about 60k with x10 rate, maybe some pet or title bonuses came up before the patch that i forgot now, but now i get about 6-12k TP that seems rather x1 rate than x10, so maybe there is something wrong with combat TP calculation.

The other issue with disappearing TP on some characters I strongly believe that there is a massive bug in the recent implementatin and that devs are busy looking into that, i cannot believe there is anything intended with that.
    Negative TP were reset to 100kk and they forgot to add the already allocated TP to skills. So they just gave you 100kk for having negative TP.
    That's just a guess but i strongly believe they work on that issue. We are not on official server where main scope is to annoy people and destroy ingame achievements, all i saw here is they really try to help to have fun, so maybe let's wait one or two days to see what they come up with news on that issues.

TP Orbs disappearing from IS...also no idea why this could make any sense, as they get more money from those orbs as from daylies. Its expensive but convenient so no reason to remove them^^

It's sad that 10 Mio xp orbs now give only 100m instead of 150m (with x15 rate).....

• Before the patch i got about 200k TP or something tp in Malatina and Gobo, with x30 rate so i expect something about 60k with x10 rate, maybe some pet or title bonuses came up before the patch that i forgot now, but now i get about 6-12k TP that seems rather x1 rate than x10, so maybe there is something wrong with combat TP calculation.

Yes. maybe! x1 TP rate now. Earlier from malatina 600k TP/one mob. Now? about 8k? I feel like I am on the offical server. If you want to lose players - go ahead! take all bonuses etc etc. Yesterday I started again play on offical server. Here we have only cheaper dias and that's all. GJ GMs or someone who made these changes. Goblins/malatina are now useless. I can't max my skills anymore.

The same situation with Helping Hands buff npcs. You want only our money for Transport Runes or you are forcing us to buy VIP account to use transport for "free". I'm feeling again like I am on a offical server :) so what's the point to be here? Who can tell me?

As sad Jebus: "Have fun gm with destroy server"!!!!

ps.
    sorry for my english.

• Well, i hope it gets fixed soon, devs are certainly working on it, hope all get patient enough^^

As for the Buff NPCs i cannot understand the move...of course NPC got bored staying so much time at Varanas Bridge, but for new players this is very helpful and they have no chance to get to the NPCs , neither will ever know where they are.
    Varanas Bridge was a nice meeting point for new players and for the NPCs as well, they could party in Varanas all together, drink a beer or two, visit all the event happening, now the NPCs are isolated ouside in the world, apart from each other, i already heard from one NPC being so sad that he just wants to quit his job. Another one is sad he cannot meet and talk to his buddies anymore....so please help them NPCs if not for the players !

• LOL Nice post Xanadu

We have heard whispers from the Buff npcs they are bored of their locations and are looking for more familiar ground.

I will update with more news when I have it :)

Closed the thread.