Arcadia addons on other servers

• is it possible to use the addons we use on arcadia on normal rom?

All Addons for "Runes of Magic" work on all Server, but Arcadia has their Addons specially updated for the Server which you can find in the Forum or at your Playernet-Account.

Arcadia is a normal RoM, the "other one" is a mistake :>

haha that´s good :thumbup:

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• thanks for answers! :)

I know where to find arcadia i've played here back in 2012, with fairplay guild. I really like what you do here and if it wasn't for that all my friend play on the mistake rom i would for sure play here.

that's why i asked about the addons, becuase you dont some great addons like the "raid scrut".

• Anyone mind telling me what they did change since it don't work of the gf rom?

if i do swap group it will save the dmg they do, but im in g1 at boss i dont see g2 dmg. Just asking since i really like the addon and though somone could help me. If you don't want to explain just remove message so i know you wont help me.

• Official Post

You are not able to properly use / perform such changes inside of other publishers game client.
    Scrutinizer working in raid due to our server sending and client receiving more required informations.
    In same way like you can not list more items on Auction House using our AAH addon in other places if server and client do not support it.
    It does not make sense as well to use updated Yacit due to custom cards can be found only on Arcadia.

• Stop wasting your time with Failforge servers, most people have left, i have 283 toons overthere, so much stuff, 3 Billion gold and 20K diamonds still there and i don't care about any of it, why?? because Failforge SUCKS!!!! Arcadia have listened to the player base and gives us so much more. And seeing how few GM's are left overthere, the uselessness of people in Failforge offices that have no idea what the game is about, how to play it or what it takes to play it. Failforge just don't care and i told them many times they should sell the servers to Arcadia people and be done with it!!!! then i could have my stuff back with people who cares about their customers :love: :love:

Arcadia is the place to be!!!!! Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. !!!!!!! :P :P :P

Closed the thread.