Ancient Memento Farming

• Hi there,
    I'm an active player in this server and I have to say farming mementos is hard nowadays 'cause there aren't that much people want to farm it.

As my friend says they were doing like 10-15 Grotto of Horrors runs per day 2 or 3 months ago, it seems easy and collectible for those days but these days. 10 Runs per day means 20-25 days to get Resplendent Ironblood Duke title, without that, 1 run per day is 200-250 days to get it or even without anything but siege war, its like 240-280 days to get.

My suggestion is trading badges with other sources, maybe Mirror Shard, or making it farmable solo, maybe adding some badge packs to wheel of fortune, I don't know. I don't want you make it easier to get, Im just asking if making mementos/badges possible to farm solo with same effort as farming on GoH instead of finding bunch of people who isn't able to find nowadays.

Thanks for any answer, have a good day.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• GoH is already solo farmable, if you are not able to do it you can farm some of the lower instance.
    There are currently more then enough opportunities to exchange your mems for example arcadia coins into mems.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Everyone aren't leather/chain geared so its not soloable for all people even with a decent gear.

like i said "if you are not able to do it, you can farm some of the lower instance."

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Official Post

My suggestion is trading badges with other sources, maybe Mirror Shard, or making it farmable solo, maybe adding some badge packs to wheel of fortune, I don't know. I don't want you make it easier to get, Im just asking if making mementos/badges possible to farm solo with same effort as farming on GoH instead of finding bunch of people who isn't able to find nowadays.

Greetings,

At this time it is possible to exchange Arcadia Coins to Ancient Mementos while being able to farm Ancient Mementos in many low level dungeons.

This title is something which players should be working for and not able to obtain with little to no effort.

I suggest that you work to obtain this title like other players and avoid abusing anything this time around so you will not have the need to farm for Ironblood Will Title a second time.