Most Needed Classes in Arcadia Server?

• Hi there,

Firstly i'm sorry for that noob question. I only need to learn most needed classes to play after a year later lol. Now, a lot of ppls are talking about going on Scout(i guess, wrd is secondary) for best dps combination if i want dealing better dps . Also they're talking about that D-S or D-Wrd are most needed healer combinations. In addition Ch-R only for tanking. Is it right?

What about following classes and their combinations?

Forexample:

K-W
    R-M
    P-X
    W-Wrd
    W-S
    W-K
    Wrd-S
    Wrd-W
    wl-m
    m-wl

All dead? :D

• You can play every Class combination u want as long as you know how to gain the Maximum of your class and how to play along the boss event. Scout is atm the most valuable dps class combination out there,bc of long range distant. If you remember in Cl a year ago it was not playable as a rogue/mage bc of the boss and trash aoes, or in Hos physical dps was not needed. Now it seems like physical damage is the better choice. But Mage combinations are only good for Hos and Tikal B4 (double boss) not OP anymore thats all. I hope you will find your own Class Combination m8 :D

• As a full-time healer I really like D/Wd, D/W, P/S, P/Wrl, P/R (cause it's fast ;)) and if You need a litlle bit of survivability P/K is also a good choice.
    In my opinion D/S is kinda useless in party. I like this combination a lot but the 36k regens are too low for me when tank has 1kk hp and dps usually have 300-500k hp.

S/Wrd it's not the only choice scouts have. S/R is also very good

M/Wrl - party can run without it but it's nice to have its debuff
    Wrl/M - buffer and a good dps if you are not lazy and know how to play it. I honestly don't get ppl who only think that their job is to spam Warp Charge and keep up the Soul Brandx4 debuff
    Wrl/Ch, M/W, D/R, K/M, W/M - good magical dps

I know nothing about physical melee classes :>

• You can play every Class combination u want as long as you know how to gain the Maximum of your class and how to play along the boss event. Scout is atm the most valuable dps class combination out there,bc of long range distant. If you remember in Cl a year ago it was not playable as a rogue/mage bc of the boss and trash aoes, or in Hos physical dps was not needed. Now it seems like physical damage is the better choice. But Mage combinations are only good for Hos and Tikal B4 (double boss) not OP anymore thats all. I hope you will find your own Class Combination m8

Aye aye, we can play every class that we want. but everyone doesnt prefer every class in games such as especially rom. i mean everyone wants best healer, best dps and best tanking class. Also game developers release some updates that focusing on any class/character or improve any class/character. Forexample, scouts used to sh.itty class in rom. Now it's almost one of most wanted classes in the game becaus e of last updates. i know that the best class is your best. But requirements of guilds, parties/raids are really important when going on any class after create ^^ anyway, i guess i'll go for druid :thumbup:

• As a full-time healer I really like D/Wd, D/W, P/S, P/Wrl, P/R (cause it's fast ) and if You need a litlle bit of survivability P/K is also a good choice.
    In my opinion D/S is kinda useless in party. I like this combination a lot but the 36k regens are too low for me when tank has 1kk hp and dps usually have 300-500k hp.

Wrl/M - buffer and a good dps if you are not lazy and know how to play it. I honestly don't get ppl who only think that their job is to spam Warp Charge and keep up the Soul Brandx4 debuff

As a full-time healer I really like D/Wd, D/W, P/S, P/Wrl, P/R (cause it's fast ) and if You need a litlle bit of survivability P/K is also a good choice.

Actually i was thinking to play d-s. But i still wanna this lol. because, i remember that i protected a huge raid when i was a d-s. For this reason, i may trust myself if it going on druid. Yay, but sup combinations such as wl-m or m- wl or debuffer tank k-w soo necessary in arcadian rom? ?(

• It is true that 1 heal is enough to do inferno and in my opinion the best to do it is d/wd.

Also it is true that we run on 2 heals because our ladies like to play this character but it does not change the fact that noone in our party use d/s ... But how many guilds so many different tactics :)

• Nice to see that Druids still alive lol. What about other claases and their combinations except scout and mages? Forexample, is melee dps useless or dead in Arcadian RoM? ?(

• You should play what u want. But if you wanna be used for many different situations play Ch/r.

Whit this class you can easy Tank or playing as top dps depends on shildform skilled or not ^^

But it is almost perfect balanced u can keep up with scout or warrior too.

Knight is for tanking still rly robust and has nice skills for buffing the party in burst, and you see this class rly rare in randome runes.

Druids and Priest both a rly good for healing ^^

You can have 10 classes on Arcadia so feel free

Mela

• Two additions:

There is a new instance coming up and on such occasions usually the metagame concerning class balancing changes a little.

I saw you are also looking for a guild. Before you start investing too much into one specific class, I recommend to find a guild first, if you are flexible on classes in general.

On this server you indeed can switch between classes very easy, though certain guilds may be preferable looking for specific classes.

After all, just start with what you like to play, as a healer or supporter the way into the endgame for sure is the cheapest. ^^

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• DerFalcone

There is not such "needed" class at this moment i think.

The fact that you should play a class you like, is the most important thing like Mela said.

Also don't forget that in Arcadia you can have up to 10 classes.

See you ingame :)

Hello every one !

I'm Anegi, Hope i met some good players in here !

• Did I understand this correctly? You can combine ALL classes? Like druid/priest?! When yes, what's about the elite skills? Do they have elite skills too?

• ....Yet. Who knows what is to come... :D

Nevertheless some combinations are even without eliteskills quite interesting and fun to play, just as druid/priest and also champ/warden or champ/knight. ;)

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• The Ch/R is the number one op class in the game atm. He can easily tank, is doing most damage in whole instance overall and this at the same time. Like Serenadae who tanked without skilled shildform as a normal damage dealer. no other class have this abilities. Only in healing the Ch/r is not good,because he has no skill like the Ch/Warlock.

But yes. If you want a "best" class, play a supporter or Ch/r.

• You can play the class you like the most. Nearly all classes are viable. Only a few like druid/warrior (as dps) are not really strong.

I for myself cannot decide which class I shall play in instance. every time I go as scout I roll a secondary class *g*