Request for a Leveling Guide

• Hey everybody,
    So after a 2 1/2 year brake from RoM, me and my Cousin started fresh on this server. We are currently struggling a bit with lvling up, since it takes it's time and is sometimes hard due to the lack of gear. So i was wondering how you guys raise a new Char, If there's something like specific "Leveling Areas" or something like that, that you guys use. Would be nice to get some replies :)

PS: We are currently looking for someone who might take us through Necropolis of Mirrors :p

• I think the fastest and easiest way by questing is to lv two classes to lv 20 with mobs/quest in howling mountain/silberfall.

After that you can go to Varanas to Hall of the Eye of Wisdom (sry only knew german name, so I hope its also so called in English).
    There you can get your third class and port to Heffner gets unlocked. Just press K-Button and port there.

Do all quests there with your three classes (if you just want play two, also good).
    I changed all 10 lv the class, so I got all up with usable quests.
    As a well known player, it took me about eight or nine hours to get my three classes around 55/55/55 (maybe bit higher)

Perfect lv to start in Thunder Roof Hills. To get there you have to go to Aoutulia Volcano and speak to Mysterious Torroq.
    And there it starts, the Epic Lvling journey to 100/100/100 just start the Toni and Morrok Wallinder quest row. (Countless guides on the internet)

If continue the quest line after reaching max lv you can also get all skills max with one or two classes, can't say exactly because I did some tq's and goblin game during this time.

I hope I could help you a little bit.
    I took me one week to max my three classes by the way.

Best Regards,
    Kaiza

• Yes that's the way to go.
    Lvl 20/20 is really fast with 15x XP, then Heffner.
    In the IS there are Equip-Packages for 10 diamonds, at Lvl 50, 55 60 and 65. So i think if you really need equipment, that's a real good choice until you get better gear. Also 10 diamonds is not that much.

I personally did not lvl all 3 classes, but rather one to max, then go for daily quests to raise the rest, but that's up to you.

• Thank you very much for the answers so far =) So i basically lvl my 2 classes to 20/20 and start questing from Hefner all the way through all zones untill im maxed?

Closed the thread.