Cannot download game at all

• I am hoping this is the right section to put this in...

Alright so I have played this for a few months now and recently with the new update as I tried to update my antivirus deleted necessary files for the game to run. So, I have deactivated it temporarily and am now reinstalling the game. However, I am getting a major issue where for the first few gigs it stays at a solid 1.2 - 3mb/s but then once I reach around 3gb it stops installing all together and just sits there at the same amount as the download speed slows down from the regular speed to about 30kb/s and at one point 100bytes/s. I don't think this is on my end because it happens everytime I try reinstalling at around about the same amount. I was hoping someone had some kind of solution. I have tried restarting the internet and my computer, which has not worked. I have deleted all the downloaded files and restarted about 5 times and it has stayed the same.

• Official Post

It seems like you are talking about .PlayerNet App issues.
    Lately we added possibility to download our game client using manual links.
    All of them you can find in our download section: https://playernetgames.net/downloads
    Just download all 8 parts, not matter if CDN or Alternative, choose what will offer better speed, then after all you can start game installation by executing last - 8 part. It may take a while, so be patient.

At end, please give us heads up if all went fine.

• Thanks Int, if this current installation fails again I will be sure to give that a go :)

• Alright after hours and hours I have gotten all the files onto my computer and gotten them into a folder and then manually installed it. After thats all finished I cracked open the rom launcher and while its updating I get all this

http://imgur.com/a/8hest there is 2 images there thats what I get when I try updating it.

EDIT: it may have sorted itself out, I will update this again if something appears to go wrong