Instant Level 102 EXP/TP

• Can you guys create an item that provides instant level 102 with the sufficient experience/talent points? I like this server, I like having fun, but I hate grinding out these levels. You guys can also sell this item the same way you sell the level 80 one. Just double the price, I'd say 6,000 diamonds is a money making price. :D

• Can you guys create an item that provides instant level 102 with the sufficient experience/talent points? I like this server, I like having fun, but I hate grinding out these levels. You guys can also sell this item the same way you sell the level 80 one. Just double the price, I'd say 6,000 diamonds is a money making price.

Hello kranis1,

thank you for your Suggestion, but we will not offer such an Item in our Itemshop. We have already a Lvl 80 Boost Service which help a lot for new Player/Character and sometimes you can find the Power UP Pill - Level 80 in the Shop.

Let me explain how fast you can Lvl up to 102.
    1. Create your Character and use the Lvl 80 Boost from the NPC "Johnny Dalker" in the Start-Area.
    2. port to Old Border of Wylant/Syrbalpass and do the Daylie "A little Refreshment" from Lvl 80 - 91
    3. port to Balu Village/Kashaylan and do the Daylie "Research Expert" from Lvl 91 -102

should be pretty fast and a lot cheaper with some Daylie Quest Tickets then 6K Diamonds :love:

• Kranis1 that would be cool though were would the fun be if everything was given to us on a silver plater. if that item would exist dude then half the fun of your toon would be done.

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Kranis1 that would be cool though were would the fun be if everything was given to us on a silver plater. if that item would exist dude then half the fun of your toon would be done.

I understand, but when theres a multiclass system, I have fun leveling my initial class through story and adventure, but after that it feels like a grind, ,and i, personally dont have fun grinding out xp to level secondary/third/fourth etc... That's the whole point of my request, to simply get rid of the inconvenience of it. The main reason i want it is because i wanna get to a high level, and enjoy doing some of the story without too much of a struggle. I play on this server because of the nostalgia that runes of magic brings me, not to grind. :)

I understand, but when theres a multiclass system, I have fun leveling my initial class through story and adventure, but after that it feels like a grind, ,and i, personally dont have fun grinding out xp to level secondary/third/fourth etc... That's the whole point of my request, to simply get rid of the inconvenience of it. The main reason i want it is because i wanna get to a high level, and enjoy doing some of the story without too much of a struggle. I play on this server because of the nostalgia that runes of magic brings me, not to grind. :)

Tbh it would be better to just have an npc who will trade 5k mems a day for 2-3 10kk xp orbs instead that way questing is still needed but it'll help out at the same time, mainly for people who have already finished a lot of quests and left with very little remaining... Gets much harder when you're leveling your 6+ class

Closed the thread.